Kidnapped • OBX

1099 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

"Morning Kie" I told the brunette as I walked past the pull out couch. "Morning" she smiled getting up.

"I'll wake the boys, you got breakfast?" she asked. "Of course" I smile walking into the kitchen. Out of the whole group I was the best cook and they all knew that.

I would always end up making them food whether it was breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I decided to make pancakes but I realized there was no bacon or batter left.

I walk into the living room to be met with the four teenagers talking. "Hey i'm gonna go get some bacon and batter, i'll be right back" I tell the group and a mixture of nods and goodbyes are said.

"Be safe sis" John B said fist bumping me before I leave. "Always" I smile as I head out.

I arrive at the store grabbing what I needed to make breakfast before heading out. I decided to walk since it was just such a beautiful day out.

As I was walking I heard someone behind me but when I turned around there was no one.

I heard it again but when I turn around i'm met with a guy in a ski mask. He covers my mouth and pushes me in a car as I try to fight him but it was no use.

He tied my hands and put duck tape on my mouth. He was driving and I remember I had my phone. I quickly tried to grab it without noticing. He took off his mask and I finally saw who he was. Barry. The guy we stole money from.

I get it and quickly message the first contact I saw. Kiara.

Y/n
Help

Kiara
wait what's happening are you okay?!?

Y/n
no help me!

As I tried to text her I felt the phone being taken away from my hands and thrown out the window.

I couldn't hold it in anymore as I felt the tears go down my face.

We arrived at a weird trailer as I got shoved in the house and put in a room.

He walks in and rips the duck tape off. "What do you want?" I yell in fear.  "Your friends stole my money so I stole you" he growls before leaving and slamming the door.

John B's P.O.V

"Guys! Y/n's in trouble look what she texted me" Kiara says running in as she shows us her phone. As I read the messages I felt my face go pale.

"Let's go!" I said quickly getting up and grabbing the keys to the van. Y/n please me safe. I should have gone with you. "Where did she say she was going?!?" Pope asked obviously freaking out.

"She she was going to to the store" Kiara stutters as she starts to cry.

***

"It's okay we will find her" JJ says trying to comfort us. "It's no use we have been driving for hours" Pope said rubbing his head.

"That's my sister Pope! She could be dead! I'm not gonna lose her like I lost my dad" I yell back finally letting it out.

"Wait wait stop!" Kiara says making me press the brakes.

She gets out of the car and comes back in. "Her phone was on the side of the road" she says with wide eyes. "Look she was still typing but it didn't send" JJ says grabbing it from Kiara.

"What did she put!" I ask frantically. "She just bit Barr" He says confused. "barry" pope says quickly. "His trailer, where we went last time!" Kiara says as we start driving over there.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Let me go" I yell trying to free myself. "It's your fault if you think about it sweetheart" he said stroking my chin.

"Don't touch me" I said clenching my teeth as I turn my head away. "You know you're much hotter when you don't talk" and with that he stuck the piece of duck tape back on my mouth and walked out.

I was hungry and I missed my brother and friends. It had been hours and I was still stuck in this room.

I let the tears fall down my face again. I lost hope. They probably won't find me. What if he kills me. I let the thoughts swarm my mind taking control of me.

I started to move a lot trying to free myself and make as much noise as possible. This upset Barry as he came back in and punched me in the face. I cried as I felt blood drip down my head and cheek.

The hard duck tape was pulling my lips making them cut and bleed. I could feel the bruises on my face start to form. "I'm leaving don't move i'll be back don't you worry" he smirked and I heard him leave the house in his car.

I cried and cried. I didn't stop. That was until I heard the door break open. "Y/n" I heard John B yell. I started to try to hit the wall to let him know I was in a room.

"She's over here" I heard Kiara yell as her voice got closer to me. I heard the door open as I saw my friends walk in. They gasped at the sight of me as I started to cry once again.

Kie ran and took the duck tape off my hands and untied my hands. I wrapped my arms around her so tight letting my sobs and tears soak her shirt.

"I- i was so- so scar..scared" I tried to speak but couldn't get words out.

"You're safe now" she said hugging me back just as tight. I turned to see John B with tears in his eyes. I ran to him hugging him. "I thought I was gonna lose you" he said wrapping his arms around my face.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch" I heard JJ mutter as he came taking me in his arms. He pulled away lightly brushing his fingers over my bruises as I leaned into his touch.

"Let's go get you cleaned up" Pope suggested as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I nodded as I left with the group by my side.

I didn't want to even think about what was going to happen when Barry found out. All that mattered now was that I was with my friends, safe and sound.

Hope you guys liked this one! Love y'all! Comment and Vote it means alot🤍