28. Taking care of each other

Unedited

Samaira turned back to check if he has left or not? She didn't find his sleek black Audi there, that means he has left. She took a long breath finally. She hesitantly put her fingers on her forehead where he had just kissed her some moments before. She can still his touch, his sharp breaths near her, his intense look.....everything.

Samaira

A sweet smile came on my lips thinking about him. Our small conversation, they were nothing but still that was everything to me.

I never ever had dream for so much, some small happiness of love and care was also enough for me. Same with my relationship with him, I know it's not normal like everyones. I know he was not ready, he was forced. I was forced on him.

That's why I don't want to bother him more. He has already done a lot for me. I'm happy with everything. I just want him to be happy.

I never thought this day will ever come, that he would finally acknowledge me. But he is..... I can see this in his eyes. Something is changing. Something is changing between us. And it doesn't feel wrong also.

It actually feels so good.
.
.
Samaira's pov end

Busy in her thoughts about the sudden change in his behaviour, She entered her class. She was all engrossed in herself, she didn't see Ritika was already waiting for her. She called her but she didn't hear. Why would she now?? Someone has captured her mind and somewhere her heart also...

"Will you listen or should I throw some water on you?? Ritika shook her. Now finally she gained some attention of Samaira.

" Ohh!! When did you come??" Samaira asked her with confusion which made Ritika more angrier than she was already.

"I came 24 years before, sorry I didn't tell you." Saying she turned her face to another side. First her so-called boyfriend now her friend, no have cared for me.

Samaira saw her upset mood. And she instantly felt bad and scold herself for being a useless friend to her. She knows Ritika is going through some bad situation with her relation. She should support her as she did her on her weak time.

"I'm so sorry, Ritika. I was thinking about something.....What happened?? Did you have a fight with Rishi again??" She asked with concern.

"We broke up." She whispered

"Ohhh!!!" Samaira didn't react much, as it was their usual thing.

"What??? It's real this time. I even blocked his number and him from my mind." Ritika said getting angry thinking about her useless boyfriend....no it's ex-boyfriend now.

"But, what happened this time?? You seem to be nice for the date..." She asked her.

"I told you, I'm just giving my last try now I'm done. I can't waste my time with someone who doesn't treat me and my work equally." She explained to her.

They were having this time issue from a long time. Rishi wants her time as before but she has her classes, her study, her carrier to focus. And he is not understanding her in this.

"Are you fine with this??" Samaira asked rubbing her arm, calmly. She is sad for her friend. Ritika is the best girl, she doesn't deserve to be sad.

"Yeah...I will. I'm just feeling so stupid for wasting my time till now. If he can't respect my work or me then he has no place in my life."

"And moreover, I deserve better." She said keeping her head high with attitude. Samaira chuckles at her this reaction. This girl is amazing. She is glad to meet her.