IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

RAINBOW SALT GREETS YOU❄

This is an important announcement regarding this book.

I'll be explaining you what this book is about!

FIRST OF ALL REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT AN AWARD BOOK NOR A REVIEW SHOP!

The main reason for publishing this book, is to get some good collection of books so that even after years those books will be here in this platform❄.

When you suggest me books to add into this platform, make sure that its worth reading!

I'll be forming batches(eg: MOONLIGHT BATCH #1) and in each batch there will be five books.

Every monday I'll be posting the stories  which after reading I find has the qualities to be in this platform🌠.(eg: STOR TITLE-BEST ONGOING/COMPLETED STORY)

The stories which are not added to the platform will be also removed from the reading list too. I am not being rude but thats how this works.

So I will be also making stickers for the stories which are going to be added to this platform(it is optional, you can grab your stickers only if you are interested).

And grammar mistakes are not a problem, the only thing which has got importance is the plot and how interesting the book is. So those who are afraid of grammar mistakes, please don't be, you can suggest your stories here without any fear.

Please make sure your story has atleast 6 chapters, or else it will be hard for me to understand the plot.

This book is different from review books and award books as here its not about the grammar, cover and the book title. ITS ALL ABOUT THE PLOT AND HOW INTERESTING IT IS.

I hope, I've clearly explained everything🖤.

The entries are in the next chapter❄

LET THE DESERVED MOONLIGHT SHINE BRIGHTLY IN THE WATTPAD SKY🖤