• Epilouge •

~ A FEW MONTHS LATER ~

The enormous palace of Abhiras was grandly decorated with golden silk materials while each and every pillar inside the palace was ornamented with several blooming flowers. Not only the palace but even the smallest of small villages in Abhiras had festive vibes, why? The one and only princess of Abhiras, Princess Nandhini was being married today. 

When the news about their Princess being married came out in people, they expected the groom to be a king or least a crown prince of any nation, but when the information about their Senapati being the groom reached their ears, they could have been knocked down with a feather. 

At first, they gossiped about why such a rich princess that too a sister of a king, is being married to a military head and when this gossip reached Nandhini she was furious, so she ordered her maids to silently spread the actual truths among the citizens and somehow her idea worked.

The fact that a princess has rejected several kings and countless princes to accept as her husband has caught everyone's attention, they started to wonder and die from curiosity to at least get a look of Senapati whom the princess has chosen. How breathtaking and great should he be that a princess has fallen for him?

Amid all the chaos inside and outside the palace, there in her royal chambers sat princess Nandhini in a red bridal lehenga and right beside her stood Queen Chitra who was choosing which ornaments to be worn by the bride. 

"Bhabi, can you tell me something without lying?" Nandhini asked, peeking from her red veil which lay over her head. 

Chitra felt a strong sense of nostalgia, Nandhini had once asked her the same question on her first at the palace.

 Silently suppressing her laughter Chitra picked up a gold chain from the table and examined it's work as she nodded her head indicating the princes to ask.

"Am I not pretty?" 

And those words made Chitra burst out laughing and she managed to speak in between her laughs, "Today is your wedding and all you had to ask is this, princess?" 

Nandhini frowned as she pulled the gold necklace from Chitra's hand and tried to wear it herself. 

"It's just that, this bridal lehenga is somehow making me feel short!" Huffing in annoyance she crossed her hands over her chest as she glared at herself through the mirror. 

Chitra slowly leaned on the mirror as she spoke, "Okay then, the wedding can not be cancelled so I will just  inform Vikram to find another bride-" 

"Bhabi!" Nandhini cried as she gave Chitra a frustrated look. 

Chitra laughed as she bent forward taking Nandhini's face in her hands, "Not everyone has the luck to find true love Nandhu, and now that you have got it, don't let your idiot of a brain cower your heart, okay?"

Somehow, Chitra's soothing words and her comforting touch helped and her confidence was back right on tracks. 

Nodding her head Nandhini adjusted her blouse and legends saying, "Yes, you are correct, If Vikram has a problem with my height then I should just break his legs to my level. Right?" 

Chitra almost fell down laughing hearing those words, just how does Nandhini manage to do this? Like trolling Vikram in each and every aspect.