Chapter 81

Netizens saw Ye Ye only made a bowl of edible vegetable porridge for himself, and the barrage suddenly increased a lot.

"Is Ye Ye too selfish? Why cook for yourself? Everyone is under one roof, can't they do more?"

"I feel weird if Ye Ye cooks for others. She is such a selfish person."

"I'm embarrassed by Ye Yan. Other people don't give her a good look. Why should she please them? Who hasn't tempered yet?"

"Oh, everyone is so indifferent to Ye Ye, Ye Ye is also so to them, Ye Ye did nothing wrong with it."

Most netizens are scolding Ye Ye, feeling Ye Ye is selfish, only for their own consideration, and did not treat the other members of the show group as companions.

A bowl of wild vegetable porridge, we can already see how bad Ye Yan's character.

However, some netizens said that Ye Ye did this because everyone didn't plan to ignore her. She just followed everyone's wishes and ate her own food quietly.

What's wrong with this?

Sheng Man thought to herself that when she knocked on someone else's door, others didn't even know her. In this backcountry, she had a rough time at the beginning.

Why Ye Ye can have something to eat, but she hits the wall everywhere, and now she ca n't even eat a meal?

Sheng Man thought of this, his eyes were a little cold.

Nanbi stood beside Shengman. She knew that Shengman would come to participate in this show, so she had the intention to please Shengman.

To please Shengman, it is natural to suppress Ye Ye, now is a good opportunity.

Nanbi glanced at Sherman, she noticed Sherman's expression, and knew Sherman was unhappy.

Coupled with the fact that Nanbi is already hungry now, she walked for so long without getting a penny, but she was exhausted.

Nanbi looked at Ye Yanqing's fresh and refreshing look again. The more she looked at Ye Yan the more uncomfortable she became, and her anger burst out, saying: "Why do you only make one thing?"

Nanbi continued: "We are all companions. Do you want us all to be hungry?"

Sheng Man heard that Nanbi was questioning Ye Yan, and her lips showed an imperceptible smile.

She naturally knew that Nanbi was courting her. Now that Nanbi is going to make that knife, she will let Nanbi do it. Anyway, the person with the pointed edge is the one she hates most.

She just had to be the person behind the scenes and watch Nami tore the leaves quietly.

Ye Ye heard this sentence, she moved a moment, and sneered in her heart.

She knew exactly what Nambi was thinking.

From the beginning of the show, Nanbi courted Shengman everywhere. Now she wants to make a knife for herself, taking the opportunity to prove that she and Shengman are in the same camp.

Ye Xuan lowered her eyes, but Nanbi was destined to be disappointed. She would not allow others to bully and eat this dumb loss.