Chapter 7

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Nijah where were you?" Max asked as soon as she walked into the house.

"The library." She lied looking down at the floor.

"The library for what?" He asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Me and my classmate had a project to do."

"So wheres the project?" He asked.

"My classmate kept it, they're way more responsible than me." She continued to lie.

"It took that long?" He asked.

"Yeah, because we decided to do everything in one day." She shrugged.

"So, whats this i hear going on with you and Ashley?" He asked as Amy walked in.

"I don't know can you enlighten me?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I hear yall had a dispute." He said looking down at his daughter.

"She said something that offended me." Nijah said honestly.

"What is it that she said honey?" Amy asked.

"She said you people as in black people. She was discriminating." Nijah admitted.

"What was the whole statement Nijah?" Max asked.

"Does that even matter? She was being racist and i chose to turn the other cheek and not give her a piece of my mind so why exactly is this conversation being held." She asked.

"If anything her parents need to teach her what and what not to say. They should actually just teach her not to discriminate but then again they say you first learn things in your home." Nijah said before trying to walk pass her parents.

"You dont think your exaggerating sweetie." Amy asked and Nijah scoffed shaking her head.

"Im tired, may i go to sleep?" She asked.

"You need to eat." She said. She was so glad she did. That was the best meal she had ever tasted in awhile. Her parents didn't really like to cook with much seasoning but Sekani's mom didn't hold back on anything.

"I ate already."

"I thought you said you were at the library?" He asked.

"I was, my classmate stopped at McDonalds on the way to bring me home." She sighed.

"McDonalds what did i tell you about eating that type of stuff Nijah. That is not good for you." Amy scoffed.

"I know im sorry, can i go now?" She asked looking at Max. He gave her a stern look and she began making her way up the stairs and headed to her dark room with only her LED lights on. She grabbed some clothes and went straight to the bathroom to take her shower.

"Sekani." Kiya said walking into her son's room.

"Ma'am?" He asked. He had just gotten out the shower and ready to go to sleep yet again until his mom came in his room.

"You be fucking?" She asked resting all her weight one leg and crossing her arms over her shoulder.

"Bae bring yo ass." K3 laughed walking in the room.

"Ma, i did not have sex with Nijah. We just friends for real." He said avoiding the question. Honestly he wasn't a virgin but he didn't have a lot of bodies either. He had a good 3 bodies to his name. He would get head occasionally though.