Chapter 89

Ye Ye and Xiong stopped diving, and they left. Xiong stopped without a thought: "How can I make money in a short time?"

Single dive: "I brought something over, but ..." He was afraid the villagers would not accept it.

Ye Yan stopped and looked at them: "I have an idea, we should sell something that the villagers are more familiar with."

"such as......"

Ye Yan thought for a moment: "Mountain grape."

The single dive was puzzled: "Now many villagers should be selling mountain grapes. What should we do to have a new idea?"

Ye Yan sold a key: "It's okay, you will follow me to do it."

Ye Ye and his party found a family. The villagers planted some mountain grapes. They discussed them. Ye Ye helped the villagers pick the mountain grapes. After they sold them, the money was divided in half, and the villagers agreed.

"Sheng Man has failed. Her big-name things can't be sold. How could Ye Yan raise money?"

"Ye Ye will definitely be ugly, everyone is selling mountain grapes. Why should they buy Ye Ye's mountain grapes?"

"No, Ye Ye will surprise us, look at Ye."

Ye Yan, they took the picked mountain grapes and went to the stall. The program components were given to Ye Ye's table, which happened to be a wooden table.

Although it was a bit old, Xiong stopped them to clean the table and it looked a little retro.

Xiong stopped to look around. There were many fruit and vegetable sellers nearby, and not many of them were selling mountain grapes.

Xiong Zhan and Shan Qian are both worried. How can this be sold? Ye Yan was very calm, and she took out the box she had brought with her.

She had washed the box, and it was fresh with some fruit patterns on it. Ye Xiu took out the picked mountain grapes and put them in boxes.

Ye Yan just wore a simple T-shirt and jeans, with a ponytail **** at random, and his hair ends hanging down on his shoulders.

Snow-white perfect side face, with a light sheen in the sun. A few strands of black hair dangled, and a gentle outline filled the light.

Ye Zheng lowered her head and carefully placed the grapes with her hands. Her hands were on dark grapes, as if playing with luxury goods.

It can be summarized in one word, beauty.

From a visual point of view, if you ignore the noisy environment next to it, everyone must think that this is not in the market, this is a movie.

After all, Ye Ye's every move is too beautiful.

"You can't sell grapes on your face alone, otherwise why Shengman failed, Ye Ye's operation is a bit worrying."

"This picture is a bit beautiful, but it just doesn't seem to work just like that."

The single submerged Ye Ye laid out the grapes, and the grapes were placed in beautiful boxes. Compared with other villagers who placed the grapes on the ground at random, they did look a lot cleaner.