Chapter 95

early morning.

Gu Ren leaned slightly, leaning lazily against the door of Ye Yan's room. He looked down at the ground without looking at the door.

Gu Ren raised his hand and rang the door of Ye Yan's room gently, his voice indifferent: "Ye Ye, are you awake?"

There was no movement inside.

Gu Ren knocked again: "Ye Ye, are you awake?"

Ye Yan was still sleeping. She faintly heard the knock on the door. She opened her eyes and heard the sound from the door.

Ye Xun asked stupidly, "Who?"

Gu Ren's familiar voice came from outside: "It's me."

Ye Zheng recognized Gu Ren's voice, and he became sober for a moment, and said, "What's wrong?"

Gu Ren didn't speak, he paused for a while. His voice came across the door: "May I come in and talk to you?"

Ye Zheng glanced at his pajamas and messy hair. She sat up with a shock: "Wait a minute, I'll clean up!"

Ye Zheng quickly tidy up his pajamas and said, "Come in."

The door opened, Gu Ren came in, and he looked into the bed.

Ye Yan sat there, her hair hugged loosely, and the black hair hanging down made her skin fairer.

Gu reluctantly looked back, he sat down and looked at Ye Yan: "From today, you will go to the gym to exercise."

There is a gym at home, so it's very convenient if you want to work out.

Ye Yanzhu: "Why go to the gym?"

Gu Ren: "There are a lot of challenges in the program" Perfect Partner ", and most of them are performed outdoors and require a lot of physical strength."

Gu Ren glanced at Ye Yan's lean body: "If you have poor physical fitness, you will have a pain in this show."

Ye Ye understood Gu Ren's meaning. Since she took the show, she wanted to finish it and try to stay behind.

Ye Ye answered well. She thought of a question and asked, "Do you need to find a fitness coach?"

After hearing this, Gu Renmei raised a smile, and he smiled lowly: "Fitness coach?"

Gu Ren suddenly stood up, he slowly walked towards Ye Yan, stopped in front of the bed.

Ye Yan looked up at Gu Ren, Gu Ren narrowed his eyebrows and said, "Do you think you need to find it?"

The next second, Gu Ren raised his hand and pointed his fingers slowly at him slowly and neatly. "Ye Ye, I'm your fitness coach."

Ye Xuan held on slightly: "You?"

Gu Ren raised his eyebrows: "No?"

Ye Yan glanced at the smooth and perfect lines on Gu Ren's arm, and she silently looked at her again, and replied frankly, "Yes."