When He Tries To Keep You In Bed

Photo : hegi from pixiv / Twitter / Tumblr

...

A month has passed ever since Todoroki and I are officially a married couple and also had an amazing beach honeymoon experience.

So much had happened and I am forever grateful for it, especially in Todoroki's case.

Ever since we got married, he's still the same old Todoroki I know but there are changes.

He has changed so much for so many years and he was able to cope and create happy memories just to make it up for what happened to his childhood.

He told me that if I hadn't met him and became friends, his life would be incomplete because I'm not it in.

He liked his current life but of course, he wanted me to be in it because I am the light of his life.

I told him the exact same thing and even said I am the luckiest girl in the world but he had to reverse it and said that he's luckiest man in the world.

If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have to experience new things that could bring joy in his life and that is - having someone who will always support you no matter what and make you smile.

Anyways, both of us have recently moved out from our family households because we got ourselves our very own house.

It took us a while to find the right one for us and it's going to be in a different neighborhood but still at the same city.

Since Todoroki has his own car, we didn't have a problem buying our own vehicle because it's big enough for the two of us.

(This is what your house with Todoroki be like in my head)

It's already been four days but Todoroki and I couldn't stop smiling just having this home to ourselves.

"...ahh~!"

I just woke up from my peaceful slumber and stretched my arms out while I am laying down.

Looks like the rays of sunlight didn't wake me up this time nor my alarm clock. Perfect!

I smiled and when I turned to Todoroki, who is hugging me so cutely, he's still sleeping soundly in his soft fabric white shirt.

His bare neck is exposed a bit from the bed sheets, the way he held me was very affectionate, and not to mention his in and out breaths sounded peaceful and at ease.

I don't know if this man is being sexy or cute when he sleeps.

I pecked his lips gently so I wouldn't wake him up and decided to get out of bed but I felt something pulling my arm, preventing me to exit.

When I looked back, it looks like my husband is already awakened and his tired eyes are slowly opening so he could look at me.

"...hey, love", Todoroki said in a quiet tone.

"Oh, Shoto! Good morning!", I greeted him and grinned before kissing his lips, "How's your sleep?".

He yawned softly and gently rubbed his eyes so he can see me properly.

"It was really relaxing", Todoroki said and smiled softly before pulling me a bit closer so he can kiss my lips back, "...so relaxing that I feel like...*yawn* going back to sleep...".

I watched him as he slowly closed his eyes and I replied, "I see, hehe. I mean, it's our day off after all but...you really don't want to get up yet?".

He smiled softly and shook his head like an innocent child before hugging me close.

"Okay, then I better get up and prepare breakfast! You can continue sleeping while I-"

"No"

He pulled me into the bed so he wrap his muscular arms around my body.

"Eh, but I need to prepare our breakfast, honey", I said and pouted while caressing one of his arm muscles.

"But I don't want you to get up just yet, (Y/N). Please?", Todoroki said and looked at me softly.

Oh no, not that look again.

Every time he says please and gives me that soft look on his face, chances of me saying no is...oh my gosh, why.

"But..."

"Please?"

"But-"

"Please?"

"But breakfast though-"

"Please, baby? I want you in my arms"

He had to call me baby too, dammit.

This is so unlike him but then again, I love seeing him like this.

There's no way out of this since Todoroki is still giving me the same look and he's even hugging me tight.

Hmm, what should I do-OH! 

An idea just randomly popped out of my head so I decided to climb on top of him and pressed my lips against his.

"My love-M-Mmm..."

He gave in with the kisses that I am giving him right now and started kissing me back while wrapping his arms around my neck.

I gently licked his lips and decided to take the initiative by asking for entrance with my tongue which he obliged automatically before our kisses started to get a little sloppy.

"(Y-Y/N)...(Y-Y/N)..."

He kept moaning my name while we were kissing this way and after a minute or two, I let go and finished off by sucking his neck a bit.

I hope what I am doing will do the trick.

I gave his neck one last kiss before I slowly tried to escape the bed quickly but -

"W-WOAH!"

I was pulled back into the bed and I tried hard to yank his arm but to no avail, he was stronger than me.

"Oh no you don't, my love", Todoroki said and chuckled before he flipped himself over so that he would be on top of me, "My, so naughty. Trying to get away by doing that, huh?".

Just when I was about to reply, he pressed his lips against mine and I can feel his hand playing with the garment of my pajamas.

"You do know that will only make me want you to stay here in bed more, right?", Todoroki said and chuckled quietly before kissing the top of my head, "Please, (Y/N)? At least...let's see...ten more minutes in bed with you? I know you're excited to make a new meal for our breakfast that you found on the internet since last night but...".

He bit my lower lip before giving me a chaste kiss and stroking one of the sides of neck.

"I'm craving for you and your cuddles right now, my love", he finished and nuzzled his nose against mine, "Please?".

I pouted a bit with defeat but it looks like I can't say no to his cute and handsome face now since he can't stop begging so in the end, I gave in.

"Okay, you win, hehe", I said and smiled before booping his nose, "I guess breakfast can wait for now".

He smiled with victory in his eyes and cuddled up next to me while wrapped his arms around my body.