Stefan - trapped

Request: Would you be able to do a story where Stefan won't accept help and he keeps trying to leave the boarding house despite being really sick and Damon has to get Bonnie to do a boundary spell to keep him there so he can look after Stefan please? 

Stefan didn't have much time at home before having to leave to see Lexi. Someone had revealed that a witch in New Orleans would be able to let the two of them meet again during the eclipse tonight, despite of the fact that Lexi was dead for good. Staked and all.

So Stefan threw all his things into a sports bag. He had a headache and he was feeling kind of dizzy, along with the fact that his throat was sore, but he didn't care. He was seeing Lexi. Nothing was gonna keep him at home.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked from the doorway. he usually didn't mind Stefan leaving the house for a few days, but he liked to know where he was heading, in case Stefan got himself into trouble.

"New Orleans," Stefan said, continuing to pack his stuff. His voice was raw, and anyone would be able to hear it.

"You sound like shit."

Stefan ignored Damon's statement and avoided him when he walked closer to him. Damon watched him for a little.

"Stefan, look at me."

Stefan then did so. Damon saw how pale he was. He even seemed to be sweating a bit as well. Damon touched Stefan's cheek, then his neck.

"You're warm. Too warm for it to be natural." Damon said. "You should stay home and rest."

Stefan shook his head and said that he had to go. Then he pushed his way past Damon and went to his car but Damon was behind him in seconds and took a hold of his arm.

"At least let me take your temperature, I'll let you leave if it's normal." Damon said, trying to compromise. Stefan looked at him.

"I know it seems like I'm sick, Damon, but this is more important than my health. I have to be in New Orleans tonight. I just have to. I wish I could tell you why, but I can't."

Damon asked to take Stefan's temperature anyways. Just to know how bad it really was, but Stefan refused.

"I'll see you in a few days, Damon." Stefan said and went into the car. Then he drove away, leaving Damon behind.

Damon never thought that he would actually catch himself actively trying to reach Klaus, but luckily the older vampire picked up the phone.

"I honestly never expected you to be so far out in your troubles that you would seek help from me," he said as he picked up.

"You and me both, pal," Damon mumbled. "Please say you're still chasing Caroline around Mystic Falls without any luck."

"And what if I am?"

"My baby brother is on his way to slay demons in New Orleans. I need you to stop him and bring him home."

Klaus agreed and Damon hung up calling Bonnie instead. He told her everything. Said he needed a boundary spell to lock Stefan in the house.

"I'll get it done within 20 minutes. As soon as he walks into the house, he won't be able to walk out."

As Klaus promised Damon, he was on his way to catch Stefan. I figured that Stefan would take the shortest way to New Orleans, so all he had to do was wait by the road for stefan to arrive. He even blocked the road with a fallen tree.

When Stefan arrived, he stopped the car in front of the tree, but made no move to leave the car and try to escape, and that kind of concerned Klaus. He peaked into the car and saw that Stefan was sitting there with his eyes only slightly open. Sweat was dripping down his face and he looked like he could faint anytime.

"Why don't you let me drive?" Klaus asked and Stefan nodded weakly. Klaus helped Stefan lay in the back of the car. Then he drove back to Mystic Falls. He practically had to drag Stefan to the front door, where Damon stood ready to take over.

Stefan fell into Damons hold and Damon wrapped his arms around his weak form. The head was radiating off of him. Damon thanked Klaus and brought Stefan to his room. Tears had fallen from Stefan's eyes when Damon put him down on the bed. Damon wiped them away and went to fetch a thermometer. He gently worked it in between Stefans lips and under his tongue.

He removed it when it was done measuring. It was high. Way too high. Damon lifted Stefan into a sleeping position and gently pulled off his shirt. Then he was being lowered again. Damon prepared a few wet cloths and started wiping Stefans face and chest.

"How could you...?" Stefan asked weakly. "I said... I had to go..."

"Today was not a good day for adventures, Stef. You would have gotten yourself killed. Besides, have you seen how sick you are?" Damon said. "You shouldn't try to leave the house btw. Bonnie made a boundary spell. You won't be able to walk outside these walls. Anyways, I'm gonna take very good care of you little brother. Be glad that I have good memory. I remember every single first aid lesson from the civil war, and I'm confident that I would actually make a good nurse. However killing is more of my thing. Only person who gets to enjoy the perks of my nursing skills are you, baby brother."

Damon desperately tried cheering Stefan up, but the shallow breaths made him worried.

"Hey, Stef?" He asked. "Why were you heading to Supernatural Hotspot anyways?"

Stefan made eye contact with Damon.

"Witch said... I could see Lexi... During eclipse..." He whispered.

Damon softened.

"Oh brother. What wouldn't Lexi say if she saw the state you're in right now?"

Part 2 will come soon...