Chapter 104

At this cusp, many stars' Weibos are not moving.

Today's news is very loud. Although everyone is eating melon, no star supports Ye Ye.

Even though Ye Ye has already produced evidence, it directly proves that Song Ye is a person who protects himself for his own career.

Although Ye Ye was a victim, her previous reputation in the circle was not good. Netizens speculated that Ye Ye certainly did not have any friends in the circle.

"Ye Ye is really isolated and helpless in the circle, I'm going to distress her."

"Isn't there a star who stood up and made a sound? Isn't this letting Song Ye do something wrong?"

"Will my idol speak for Ye Ye? It has been confirmed that Ye Ye was persecuted by the company before touching my porcelain idol."

"Even if Gu Ren and Ye Ye had cooperated, he certainly wouldn't stand up and say anything. After all, the two have only collaborated on two programs."

In everyone's argument, the first person to stand up turned out to be Gu Ren.

When everyone didn't say anything, Gu Ren quietly reposted the video Ye Ye clarified. He didn't say anything on Weibo, but strongly expressed his attitude.

Gu Ren has never been a talkative person, but his move is already in public support of Ye Yan.

Such a move by Gu Ren immediately aroused fierce discussions among netizens. Within a short period of half an hour, the number of reposts reached millions.

Both Gu Ren's fans and other netizens exploded. They thought that Ye Ye and Gu Ren were just people who couldn't beat each other, but Gu Ren was the first person to support Ye Ye.

"Ah, ah, it turns out that idols also distress Ye Ye, what can I do if I feel so handsome! Who will wake me up, I don't want to hit the cp of the two!"

"Even I think Ye Ye is very poor. Idols are just fine. This is a great job."

Soon after Gu Ren stood up to speak out, Xiong Zhan, Shan Qian, and some people who had worked with Ye Ye in the variety show all came out to help Ye Ye talk.

Xiong Zing, who never tweeted, asked someone to teach him. He even tweeted the same tone as usual, and did not show any sympathy to Song Yan.

"Sister, I stand by you, don't care about other messy people."

Although Xiong Zhe didn't say it clearly, the meaning in his words was already obvious. He felt that Song Yan was the uneasy person, always thinking about crooked ways.

They had not known Ye Ye for a long time, but they resolutely stepped forward to publicly support Ye Ye.

Netizens think that it is because Ye Ye's temperament is good that he can deal with them in such a short period of time.

But the most surprising thing was that Shengman also forwarded it.

Sheng Man not only reposted Ye Ye's video, but also added a sentence: "The hardest thing has passed."

Sheng Man's vocalization did not resemble her previous attitude at all, because the rumor that she was in conflict with Ye Yan was already the default fact.