TOAALH-5

Recap:

Oh, you mean all the ideas from the journal? Well, the Original Quintlian actually found a hole that leads to the family's library and since he isn't allowed to go there because of his standing, he really must sneak in order to just attain knowledge.....WAAAHH, HOST WHY IS THE ORIGINAL SO PITIFUL!?' And because of the Blob's grievance, it immediately turned into a lavender shade and zoomed to Quintlian's hair where it continued to sob uncontrollably making Quintlian rub his temples in headache.

He grabbed the blob and faces it towards him in which he suddenly grabbed the Blob on both sides and stretcheeeeeddd

~~~~~~~

Since the time when both Quintlian and Keliana were born. The Duke Gregory, along with his wife Duchess Clarise had expected for their children to someday surpass them. Because combined with both of their high magic constitution, their children should have also inherited the high  combined power.......

Back to the time where Duchess Clarise was giving birth her husband, Duke Gregory stood beside her holding her hand tightly on his grasp.

"My Wife! Your almost there just stay strong!" Gregory felt the excitement of finally meeting these children who are gonna take them to new heights one day.

Then, the first one was brought to the world, Keliana.

"My lord and lady, Congratulations! It's a healthy baby girl, she looks so much like you my lord!" The midwife sent by the temple immediately handed the crying baby to her assistant. While the Duke made a satisfied expression.

Not long after, the second one was on the way. Quintlian. The midwife was surprised when the baby came out...with hair as white as snow and......quiet but thankfully alive. The midwife hesitated.

The Duke and Duchess noticed and asked what's wrong.

"Why, what's the matter? Is something wrong with the baby?" Clarise asked when the pain subsided. The midwife handed the baby boy to the parents and...

They didn't  expected the day that they were born that only one was gifted to such power, while the other one....was like this.

Their love, devotion and ambition that they both have for the twins when they were still in Clarise's womb...all reduced to just for one baby.

They immediately check the baby's magic constitution and noticed that his powers are low, to the point where it's none-excitant. When they found out that the baby boy who was supposed to someday inherit the dukedom and bring much power and honor to their family was just mute, and is weak of any magical constitution to the point where his hair turned white as snow and eyes as blue as the sky.

For the fear of this boy straining their other child who's more lively and more gifted than the other one, they decided that they should disregard the existence of  the poor tiny infant.

They don't even have a thought of taking in this child as theirs much less have such attachment to the infant.

But, since the midwife who accompanied in Clarise giving birth is from the temple themselves they can't dis announce him to the public just like that. Afraid of the public's judgement, scorns and mockery for having an untalented child, they have done everything that they could. So,with a few bags of coin and a few strings to pull, they were able to hide the fact that Clarise birthed twins but instead only gave birth to Keliana.

However, they did granted him a name,a room and a single maid. Just in case his existence may come out for the whole kingdom so it's either thrive for success and ambition instead of  mockery and hate by having a useless child in their household. The original's name, Quintlian, or  in other Knoxus word refers to 'useless' or in much gentle words, 'Blank Space' which pretty sums up what he is only capable of doing. The original is truly pitiful indeed.

While the original was set foot onto the path to the life of misery, the other one was living joyously full of love and attention from both her parents.

~~~~~~~~~~

Keliana Astrian from the moment she was born up until now, knows that she is destined for a much greater purpose in life. She can feel it from her core up until her fingertips. With a tremendous gift, a bright mind and loving parents, she had it all. And she knows that everything is perfect just the way that it is.

But it all came crashing down when she found out that there was supposed to be another one who could have shared everything with her, the gifts, the bright mind,loving parents, everything that she has on her possession.

One day, she overheard the maids talking about a child located on the farthest wing of their mansion.

"Hey, have you seen the other child when we were passing by the west wing? God, his conditions are so pitiful that I almost kinda pity him" the maid tsked while shaking her head. While the other one smacked the girl in the head.

"Are you crazy!? Never, EVER talk about that....child. It's best if we ignore him, we might get into trouble by just mentioning his presence"

"Why though?" The other maid questioned in thought.

"Apparently, he has the weakest constitution known in this kingdom, we have much more potential than him...so The Lord and Lady Astrian hated his guts for that reason. It's such a disappointment, really.Never mind, his existence is supposed to be buried, never to be brought up. So shut it"

"Alright,alright" and with that, their conversation ended.

Keliana couldn't believe what she was hearing.So, she set off to the location where the original was located and to her shock, a boy with hair as white as snow and eyes like the blue sky stood in a room.

She couldn't stand the shock anymore when she noticed that the boy look somewhat familiar and that's when she realized that the 'familiarity' that she observed was because her and the boy resemble each other in a way.

From the same shade of blue of their eyes, she instantly knew that they were both related to each other. However, the Heroine felt rage and envy when she find out that the boy was much more....beautiful and adorable than her, even if it's a he, has a defect by being mute, and with white hair. It still doesn't hide the other one's loveliness.

In fear that someday this boy will replace her when other people find out about his existence, she began to plan things so she may be able to secure the position that she is standing and not let it be snatched by a lowly defect that she call as a brother!