(18) Royally Sold- Confusion

• Dedicated to My cousin...'cause she asked me to :D

Sorry guys for not uploading quick enough I had a crappy day yesterday and today...my bday so anyways here is the upload

It's confusing at first but it all has a purpose. Hope it doesn't disappoint

^^^^^^^^^

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams- Dr Seuss *guys a genius*

Royally Sold

Ch18- Confusion

~Luna's pov~

Everything was coated in grey, everything from the sky to the grass to the flowers to the trees. It gave the whole scene a dull feeling, yet I felt safe and comforted. I was laying in a field the flowers surrounded me, different shades of grey. They were swaying in the wind like they were dancing. I sat up and looked around me, my hair billowed out around me wisps of it getting caught in the corner of my mouth. I raised my hands and looked at them...I wasn't grey I checked my dress, still black. The wind rushed past me and made me shiver, where the hell was I? Was I dead? I slowly stood up on wobbly legs...i couldn't remember anything further than telling my brothers who I was...after that it was all gone. I felt light and carefree. There was no care in the world, like nothing could bring me down.

I liked this feeling, I felt invincible but I couldn't help that nagging feeling that something was wrong, very wrong. I walked around a bit touching the trees and playing with the plants every so often my head would snap up as if there was danger around. I think I was in some lost land, even though everything was grey it was happy, it was a huge field with flowers all around trees standing tall and proud even a small pond lay not too far. I walked over towards the pond and stared at my reflection...i still had my red eyes and black wings, I should probably change back now. I took a deep breath...and nothing, I couldn't change back. I was frantic why can't I change back?

"Come on!" I yelled. Crap this is bad...this is very bad. The earth shook and I was thrown forward violently, I landed face first in the pond. I quickly turned around, and rotated my head. What the hell? The grey from all the plants and trees was slowly dripping. The colour was draining from them and it was running down to the ground and was carrying on towards the middle of the field, it was like paint dripping from a paintbrush. The flowers turned black and started to weep to the floor the trees became a darker gray and lost all their leaves. The sky turned a luminous white and then settled into a harsh black the moon was now out and it was blood red. I had always liked the moon, maybe it was the fact that I was named after the moon goddess? The earth trembled and I almost fell backwards into the pond again. I was still in the pond but I was still sitting I was too scared to move.

In the middle of the field, steam started to rise and the flowers drooped dead to the floor. The earth split open and the area was immediately engulfed in a blinding red light, I screamed. My heart was pounding in my chest and my hands were shaking...what the hell is going on? The red light was gone and smoke billowed around the area. Slowly as the smoke fanned out I noticed four figures, I couldn't make them out at first but then they came closer and I gasped. There were four horses; a red one, a white one, one that was a creamy colour and a black one. Three of the horses held riders; I couldn't identify them as they were wearing cloaks. The only horse that didn't have a rider was the black one. I stared at the figures shocked, I was paralysed with fear I couldn't move.

Slowly they advanced on me I just sat there in the pond my jaw hanging, my hands tried uselessly to clench onto something but all I could feel in the pond was slimy stuff and sand...I wasn't too worried about that I was more worried about the four horses with their riders advancing on me. I clenched yet again and I nicked my finger on a rock, brought it out of the water quickly and saw the blood dripping down it, the blood fell into the pond with a small splash...instantly the water turned red. I screamed and I heard a laugh. There were a couple of metres before me, slowly their hoods fell. I gasped, I was shit scared and normally I am not a person who gets scared but these people intimidated me. Stop it Luna show some back bone! I straightened my back and stared at the people. The all looked to be about my age, maybe older by one or two years. There were two boys and one girl, the two boys were staring at me with lust...what the hell? The girl looked at me with a happy expression. My mouth had gone dry but I made sure I had a stoic look plastered on my face.

The girl was seated atop of the red horse; she had black hair with a silver streak near the front and red bat wings her skin was a striking bronze and it held a gentle sheen to it. She had amber eyes with a tinge of purple to them. She had a confident aura around her, like she wasn't afraid of anything. She smiled, it was a kind smile but I could tell she was not kind at all. The two boys were a different story, the seemed to be brothers; they had the same facial features high cheekbones, strong jaws and nice lips, not to huge and not to tiny, just nice. They were cute; their hair was something weird though the one boy who sat on the cream horse had white hair and silver eyes. The other one who sat on the white horse had silver hair and very light grey eyes. I was fixated by them, they seemed deadly and they had such confidence. The black horse, the lone one without a rider kept on looking at me it was unnerving! Have you ever had a horse stare at you with such knowing eyes?

The girl looked at me and titled her head to the side, it gave me a creepy feeling her eyes bore into mine and then she spoke, "Hello Sister" she smiled and threw her head back cackled as my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt myself screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolted up fast yelling, my brothers rushed around me all having worried looks on their faces. The pain in my shoulder flared and I screamed. Someone rushed over to me and held a hand over my mouth, tears were streaming down my face because of the pain, it was too much to handle...it hurt so much. There was still raw pain, it throbbed with every little move I made and even when I was still it ached. I suddenly thought about that experience I had with the four horses...what the hell was that! Was I dreaming or was it real? I scanned the room...for a fact I knew that this wasn't Sky's room...oh shit Sky.

The hand was removed for my mouth as my head looked left and right. I spotted Dandre and Cole in one corner looking at me. Ayden was the one who had covered my mouth and Hayden and Caden were sitting next to me, glances at their faces I saw the look of worry and hurt etched across them. Lucas sat in the far corner hands crossed, he was pissed...at what I wouldn't know and next to him was Sky looking at me with a reverent look. Why? I found myself questioning...did he find out? My heart beat faster at the thought of what he would think of me. Would he treat me differently? Or would he treat me the same since he technically bought me?

I looked at them and croaked, "What happened?" Lucas answered me and even when he did it he made sure to make it very colourful

"Fucking jackass with a fucking axe chopped your shoulder, he didn't get far though, but the damage is bad" he said and crossed the room to the bed I was sitting on, "We have to go now but Ayden is staying, with you" he smiled and kissed my forehead and so did all my other brothers and Sky looked unsure of himself but he walked towards me and whispered something in my ear

"I know who you are my lil Luna" he walked away but not without a smile. Ayden was making small talk with me while tending to my wound, I liked talking to Ayden, he understood me.  While Ayden was tending to my shoulder wound and while he was trying to keep my screams down he suddenly got a perturbed look on his face, he was looking at me hand

"Luna when did you get cut on the finger?" my body stiffened, my finger? I gulped...i cut my finger on the rock...I lifted my finger up to see blood slowly dripping...it wasn't a dream...it was all real. So what does that mean for me now?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry for ending it there but I may be uploading in the next couple of hours since I promised u guys 2 uploads :)

Okay well my school Is opening in 2 days so I won't be able to upload as much as I would like to so real sorry but I will try

Thanks for sticking with my book! Thanks for reading! :)

RANDOM QUESTION-I'm not a stalker relax...but where do u live? I live in SOUTH AFRICA...like really far way hahaha :)