Chapter 126

Sheng Man has been courting Nie Jiqing recently. She must firmly hold Nie Jiqing's heart so that she can have the greatest protection.

But Shengman was distressed that no matter what she did, Nie Jiqing's response was very flat.

Sheng Man thought for a long time and decided to give Nie Jiqing a bowl of chicken soup.

Sheng Man arrived at Sheng's house, and put the chicken soup in front of Nie Jiqing, in a soft tone: "Mom, I cooked the chicken soup for you, do you think it suits your taste?"

Sheng Man also put his hand in front of Nie Jiqing and said aggrievedly: "I accidentally cut my hand to make chicken soup."

Of course, the chicken soup was not made by Sheng Man. Sheng Man just instructed the chef to do it. Her hand was accidentally cut and it just happened to be sold miserably.

Nie Jiqing saw the wound on Sheng Man's hand, but was indifferent in his heart.

If she had changed before, she would be very worried if Sheng Man was injured. But now she saw Shengman hurt, but she couldn't bear the waves.

What's wrong with her now? Why does the feeling for Shengman change?

Nie Jiqing was a little stunned.

Over the years, why has she tolerated Sheng Man again and again? Tolerate Sheng Man's presumptuousness, and tolerate Sheng Man's uncontrolled spending of Sheng's money.

Nie Jiqing's thoughts were surging, and she remembered that after she lost her beloved daughter that year, Sheng Man came to Sheng Family.

Shengman was very good at that time, and she was blaming herself for not protecting her daughter. For many reasons, she adopted Shengman as an adoptive daughter, and raised Shengman as her own daughter.

Nie Jiqing's expression was sad.

If she didn't do it then, if she didn't force herself to accept it, the shadow of losing her daughter would hover in her heart forever.

Because she regarded Sheng Man as her daughter's sustenance, she indulged Sheng Man.

But once she found that Shengman was not what she imagined, once the dream she had built for herself was broken, the relationship betting on Shengman would slowly run out.

Nie Jiqing felt very sad when she thought of her lost daughter.

Sheng Man thought that Nie Jiqing's eyes were strange. Nie Jiqing looked at her clearly, but her sight did not seem to be completely realized.

Seems to be revealing her, looking at another person.

Sheng Man suddenly panicked, feeling that Nie Jiqing was very strange at this time, her voice trembled: "Mom, what's wrong?"

Nie Jiqing returned to God, and the sorrow slowly became calm. Nie Jiqing looked at Shengman and said quietly: "Is it really you that you made the chicken soup?"

Sheng Man quickly said: "Of course."

Nie Jiqing said flatly, "Tough work."