Chapter 129

Ye Yan's lip line was tight. Although she was looking at Gu Ren, Yu Guang was watching other people. She could feel that everyone present was staring at them both.

She wants to end this awkward situation as soon as possible.

Ye Yan nodded slightly, and yelled at Gu Ren. She saw that Gu Ren's lips had a very light smile on her face, still looking at her momentarily.

It wasn't until Ye Yan sat down that Gu Ren looked back.

The guests glanced back and forth between them, each with their own ideas.

Some people think that this seems nothing, isn't it just eating a meal.

The most unsettling is Yue Yue, just now she walked to Gu Ren, she didn't even get the chance to sit down. But now Ye Yan is here, why can he sit next to Gu Ren?

Shan Qian knew that Ye Ye was diligent and diligent in his work. He never used to be a demon in private.

There was a sudden sound on the quiet table, and it was very crisp.

Everyone froze, Qi Qi looked, and found that Xiong Ding had picked up a pickle with ease and began to eat seriously.

Dan Qian originally wanted to talk to Gu Ren, but he noticed that the atmosphere there seemed a bit wrong.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan were silent, neither of them looked up.

Single diving can only talk to Shengman: "Shengman, you are doing well today ..."

Sheng Man raised his head, his eyes were very cold, and he left the camera without thinking about him at all. She is so straightforward. She is so tired now that she is too lazy to pretend.

Recently, Sheng Man was in a bad mood. If there is a person who can make her smile, it must be Nie Jiqing.

Sheng Man's such sharp eyes, single diving is the first time I've seen. He shut up suddenly and never dared to speak again, sitting beside Gu Ren in peace, making an electric bulb.

While everyone was eating, the two protagonists at Gossip Center looked down at their phones and chatted on WeChat.

Ye Ye was a little bit scared: there are too many people here, don't be so obvious.

Gu Ren said indifferently: Oh.

Ye Ye put forward a suggestion: Let's eat quietly instead of talking.

As soon as Ye Yan finished his sentence, he heard Gu Ren's voice in his ear: "Ye Ye, do you want roast beef?"

she was:"......"

Really afraid of what came, Ye Ye looked up, and she swept over with an eye knife.

But in Gu Ren's eyes, Ye Yan even looked good at frowning, her eyes moved, and she looked more vivid.

Gu Ren glanced across her face and looked at it carefully. As he looked at her, time was stretched infinitely.

Ye Yan thought that her warning had finally taken effect.