Chapter 34

Chapter 34: A Little Chubby Old Man

Lang Ruoxian hugs pregnant Yan Hua, feeling her soft body and smelling her good scent. The pregnant woman has a big and round belly, which does not weaken her sexual appeal to him, but makes his lower abdomen even hotter.

"Young Master! This guy wants to escape." Xiaokai drags Lang Yi in.

Yan Hua is still crying. Lang Ruoxian carries her to the bed, then stands sideways to hide his erect penis.

"Woo... Em..." Yan Hua sobs like a child.

One of her hands firmly grasps Lang Ruoxian's clothes.

"It's okay now, Yan Hua." Lang Ruoxian knows that she is really scared, so he pats Yan Hua's shoulder and comforts her in a low voice.

Next to him, Lang Yi begins to trash talk again, "Ha ha, I want to tell my mom and grandpa that you have had an illicit love affair with her for a long time. Ah..."

Xiaokai punches him and says, "Shut up, or I shall break your nose."

"Take him back to Lang's mansion." Seeing Yan Hua's current situation, Lang Ruoxian decides not to leave her alone right away. He turns to look at Lang Yi coldly and says to Xiaokai, "Take him to my good auntie, and by the way, tell her what her good son has done."

Xiaokai happily follows the instruction and takes Lang Yi away.

Yan Hua cries till she is exhausted and falls asleep finally. Lang Ruoxian calls in the doctor. The doctor listens to the fetal heart and ensures that there is no problem. Then Lang Ruoxian carefully loosens the fingers of Yan Hua bit by bit and sits down on the sofa by her side.

Fortunately, fortunately she was smart to secretly dial the phone number she just saved. When Xiaokai answered her call, Lang Ruoxian heard the situation here, which made him so angry that he really thought of killing Lang Yi when he was at the door just now...

"Di--" A beep is from his phone. There is a message sent by Xiaokai.

"Young Master, Lang Hongyue has gone to the hospital."

Lang Ruoxian turns his phone off, goes to the rest room to tidy up, and then sits back on the sofa. Hardly when he just sits down, Lang Hongyue rushes in.

"Yan..." She sees Yan Hua who has fallen asleep in the bed, thus lowers her voice and asks, "Is she okay?"

"If I came later, I don't know what would happen." Lang Ruoxian shakes his head and says, "Auntie, if I didn't forget taking my car key and returned, I am afraid..."

Lang Hongyue nods in a panic. "I know, I know that Lang Yi does something wrong. I have locked him up."

"You can't always lock him up." Lang Ruoxian sighs. "Forget it, if only you could know that. I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. Therefore, I will go back now."

Lang Hongyue doesn't pay attention to what he says now. She waves her hand casually and hurriedly stares at Yan Hua's... her belly.

Lang Ruoxian stands outside the door, with a gloomy blink, and turns away.

"Hua? Are you awake? Do you feel anything uncomfortable?" Yan Hua opens her eyes and sees Lang Hongyue who is looking at her nervously and keeps asking various questions.

After waking up, her mind whips back to last night. Yan Hua closes her eyes and opens again, with tears.

"Auntie, I almost... almost..."

"Oh, don't cry. If you are too excited, it is not good for the fetus!" Lang Hongyue says so while calling in the doctor.

Yan Hua really wants to kick her, but cries more sadly instead. "Woo woo woo..."