Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Long Ruoxian Has a Car Accident

Yan Hua pays attention to her weight control during pregnancy so she has a natural childbirth. The baby weighs about 6 pounds, neither overweight nor underweight. The natural childbirth doesn't damage her uterine appendages, so she is able to get out of bed on the third day after childbirth.

But it is not good time for her to go back now. Here is a professional team of maternity matrons, who massage her every day to help restore her figure. They also provide a scientific diet to help her breastfeeding. The baby's skin turns white on the third day after birth, and his original crumpled face gradually becomes chubby.

"Your baby is so pretty!" A maternity matron who is responsible for massaging Yan Hua praises highly every day." When the neonatal jaundice recedes completely, he must be as white and delicate as the golden child around Mother Buddha."

Who is not willing to listen to good words? Yan Hua is very happy to hear such saying.

In the past, she didn't understand other parents' feeling and thought it strange to hear them call an ugly child prettiest darling. Now she understands and thinks her own son is the most lovely and handsome baby in the world.

"When I went to help babies take a bath yesterday, I saw a baby that looked like a mouse." The young nurse who comes to do routine checks on Yan Hua says.

Yan Hua answers nothing. She has the same impression when she sees her son for the first time.

"Hey, the baby is awakening!" The meatball in the cradle hums and begins to wriggle.

The maternity matron helps carry the baby to Yan Hua, and then everyone except Yan Hua goes out with a tacit understanding because Yan Hua will be embarrassed to breastfeed in the face of so many people. But obviously someone just does not care about her feeling, such as Lang Hongyue, who pushes the door open and bursts in.

"Why do you breastfeed the baby again?"

Yan Hua covers the baby's ears and says, "Auntie, please keep your voice down."

"What are you afraid of? Newly born children can't see or hear very clearly."

Lang Hongyue goes to bed and wants to see the baby, but Yan Hua who carries the baby turns around.

Knowing that she doesn't want to be seen breastfeeding, Lang Hongyue unhappily goes to the nearby seat to sit down." If you are shy, just stop breastfeeding the baby. I have bought a lot of imported milk powder for the baby. Why do you insist on breast feeding?"

"Breast milk is good for children." Yan Hua doesn't want to explain too much. She has said enough. However, Lang Hongyue is stubborn.

But in Yan Hua's opinion, it is just the selfishness of Lang Hongyue, who feels that the baby will have some invisible connection with her if he is breastfed by her.

"Breastfeeding is good to you!" Lang Hongyue curls her lips and says, "You think I don't know. Isn't it said that breast-fed mothers are not prone to sagging breasts and can reduce the risk of breast cancer?"

"As far as I know, it is nonsense. Though I didn't have breast milk when I gave birth to my child, I haven't had breast cancer." Lang Hongyue chatters for a long time, and gets no response from Yan Hua. So she pulls a long face to tell Yan Hua, "Grandpa will come over in the afternoon, thus you should have the baby showered again in a while."

Yan Hua nods to show that she knows about it, and then puts the sleeping baby back into the cradle.

Lang Hongyue walks over and glances at the baby, she's a little dissatisfied with his looking.