Chapter 148

Gu family.

"This pot of flowers is not in the right place. Move to the right."

"Take this a bit higher."

Gu Ren carefully inspected every corner of the home, preparing for the proposal the next day, and strived to make every detail perfect.

He and Ye Ye talked by phone, Ye Ye will be home tomorrow.

Father Gu knew about Gu Ren's plan and kept on calling and asking about the preparation. Gu Ren had no time to answer, but the housekeeper answered for him.

The entire Gu family was mobilized. They looked around in a hurry, but their faces were filled with smiles.

Mrs. Young will be back the next day, and they must prepare everything before then.

Nie Jiqing was also on her way to Gu's house. Before she came, she and Ye Ye talked by phone. Ye Ye said she would return today.

Ye Yan will return to Gu's house first, and after packing his luggage, he will go to see Nie Jiqing.

Nie Jiqing wanted to see Ye Ye soon, and didn't want her to run an extra trip and drove directly to Gu's house.

As soon as she came in, Nie Jiqing saw that the Gu family was working in a hurry, decorating and decorating things. She froze, then looked around and found Gu Ren.

"Gu Ren, what are you doing?"

Gu Ren heard Nie Jiqing's voice and turned to look: "Ye Ye is back tomorrow, and I am preparing to propose."

Because Ye Yan temporarily decided to go home today, she wanted to give Gu Ren a surprise. She simply said nothing and kept Nie Jiqing secret.

So Gu Ren knew nothing about the news that Ye Yan was about to return home.

Nie Jiqing panicked: "I just finished talking with Ye Ye and she is now ready to go home. What should I do? Should I stop her?"

For the first time, Gu Ren's calm and rude face showed a small gap. He smiled helplessly, with every inch of helplessness.

Originally, his temper was extremely cautious, but he did not know whether it was because of the upcoming proposal that made him too nervous, and this deviation appeared.

He and Ye Yan both wanted to surprise each other, but did not expect to hit the same day.

The Gu family was helping the people, and when they heard about it, they immediately became confused.

With a bang, the flowerpot not far away hit the ground. The next second, a crisp sound came from the kitchen, and the bowl broke again.

Gu Ren came back to God, he calmed everyone down, and then asked Nie Jiqing to help block Ye Ye.

Nie Jiqing smiled sincerely, and she would naturally help.

Gu Ren treats Ye Ye well. She sees everything in her eyes. She is fortunate that Ye Ye has met someone like Gu Ren. If there is something she can't care for, Gu Ren will make up for it.