Chapter 149

As soon as Gu Ren finished his work today, he immediately rushed to Ye Yan's crew.

It is worth mentioning that today is Gu Ren's third exploration class, which adds up, Gu Ren has come to Ye Yan's crew three times.

It's too bizarre to visit a female celebrity so often and put it on Gu Ren. But regardless of what others think, Gu Ren should continue to come.

The crew of the crew was shocked from the beginning, but now they are used to it.

Gu Ren ignored the thoughts of others, he sat there watching Ye Ye filming. Ye Yan was wearing empty clothes, her exposed arms were astonishingly thin, and she seemed a bit thinner than before.

Gu Ren's thin lips clenched tightly, and his brows were slightly twisted. In the future, he did not plan to let Ye Yan take on such a role that would harm health.

Although Gu Ren thinks so, he knows that after only a few words from Ye Yan, he will still compromise. Everything is dominated by Ye Yan.

These days, Ye Yan has been eating according to a customized recipe for her.

However, because she has been on a diet for too long, even though she has increased her meal size slightly, she is still very weak.

Ye Xun took a look at Gu Ren during the filming. Ye Yan didn't speak, and Gu Ren didn't step forward either, and they both looked at it so far.

Ye Yan saw Gu Ren frown, and she saw the worry under his eyes. Ye Yan sighed, and she wanted to smooth Gu Gu's furrows.

She wanted to tell him not to look at her here, she was afraid he would worry.

Ye Yegang thought so, and suddenly she felt a blackness in front of her eyes. She leaned aside and fell to the ground uncontrollably.

Gu Ren kept watching Ye Ye's movements. Seeing this scene, his expression changed dramatically, and Huo Di stood up.

Ye Zheng fell to the ground, and everyone's exclamation sounded. The sound of footsteps was chaotic and mixed, falling clearly into the air.

Ye Yan could not even lift a finger weakly, and she opened her eyes with great effort, and a slight light fell into her eyes.

Not far away is a shadow of light.

There seemed to be a long figure walking towards her, and under the halo, the man stood upright like a cold fir tree.

Ye Yan tried to open her eyes and see the face of the man, but she had almost no strength on her body, and now she could not open her eyelids.

The next second, Ye Yan felt herself falling heavily, she sank completely into the bottomless darkness and fell into a coma.

The moment Ye Ye fainted, Gu Ren stood up and walked towards Ye Ye, his heart suddenly filled with panic and worry.

Gu Ren walked in a hurry, and soon came to Ye Yan.

When Gu Ren walked towards Ye Yan, a cry of surprise sounded around them, and everyone looked at them in shock.

If Gu Renjiu didn't notice, he bent down and looked down at Ye Yan, his eyes were full of anxiety and worry. Ye Yan closed her eyes, her lips narrowed slightly, her jaw was sharper than usual.