Chapter 161

Ye Zheng's vlog has been well received on the Internet. Some people from the TV station came to her, hoping to open a show of love and reality.

Ye Xun pushed it without thinking. She doesn't want to use her and Gu Ren's life as a selling point for marketing.

They shoot vlogs for fans, as long as they are happy, there is no need to prove anything to outsiders.

Ye Yan finally opened a personal reality show and will meet you in a live broadcast. A questionnaire was launched online to collect the everyday things you want to see.

"Woohoo, my idol has finally started business. I want to see Ye Ye's life for a day, I want to see Ye Ye buy a high order, I must be beautiful!"

"Will Gu Dashen come? I like stubborn couples to fit together. Even if Gu Dashen does not come, may I show up occasionally?"

"Ye Ye's skin is so good, can you tell us how to care for the skin? And the makeup used to attend the event is also great.

After the team sorted out the opinions of netizens, Ye Ye carefully prepared.

In the expectation of many people, Ye Ye's live broadcast began.

"Hello everyone, this is Ye Ye." She waved at the camera. "Today, I will show you my day."

At the beginning of the show, Ye Yansu faced.

"This is a real face, without any makeup, and now there is a little dark circles. For the first time, I have seen such a sincere female star."

Ye Yan briefly introduced her morning skin care, suggesting that when buying products, you do not pursue the price, but only the utility.

"This is the dresser I want! I want to buy one when I get home."

"Hurry up and take down the small book, Ye Ye will be sold out of the same paragraph."

After the skincare, Ye Yan sat in front of the dressing table without calling a stylist and started to make up himself.

"When you attend the event, your makeup will be thicker," Ye said. "I'll show you. I usually go out and I will put on makeup."

Ye Yan spoke very carefully, and each step was broken down for fans to understand.

"My idol is so nice to fans, how can I be so gentle and patient!"

"This show doesn't even have any advertisements. It's all fan benefits. I announced that Ye Yan is the most favorite star."

At the request of fans, Ye Ye went out shopping today.

Ye Yan got into the car and the car moved forward. Netizens are very curious where Ye Ye is going next.

At this time, Ye Yan turned her head, she looked at the camera, and said with a smile: "I'm going to buy something below, you guess where I'm going?"

The barrage speculated.

"Go for jewelry? For dresses? For ladies' cosmetics? Whoops, I can't guess the days of the rich."