Chapter 163

early morning.

Ye Yan and Gu Ren sat together for breakfast, and there were many things on the table, all made by the chef to take care of Ni Ren and Ye Yan's taste.

Strangely, Ye Ye saw what he usually likes, but now he has no appetite.

Ye Zheng took a spoon and stirred it in the porridge, but he did not start to eat.

Gu Ren saw Ye Ye didn't eat, and his black eyes narrowed, and he asked, "Don't you like it?"

Ye Yan shook his head. Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan for a few seconds. He tilted his head to look at the housekeeper, his voice was low: "Help his wife tomorrow ..."

Ye Zheng immediately said, "No, these things are fine."

Ye Yan picked up the bowl and ate with a small mouth. The discomfort just now seemed to disappear. The porridge has a sweet fragrance and is very comfortable to drink.

Gu Ren has a job in the morning and he must leave first.

Gu Ren walked to Ye Yan, he bent down, his cold white hand gently touched Ye Yan's cheek, his voice was extremely clear.

"If you're uncomfortable, tell me."

After Gu Ren left, Ye Zheng looked at the things on the table in a daze.

Somehow, Ye Ye was still comfortable, and now it passed into the tip of her nose, she suddenly felt nauseous.

Ye bent down, and bowed his head and retched a few times.

The steward asked with concern: "Ma'am, are you all right?"

Ye Zheng straightened up, and after a while, the uncomfortable feeling receded again. Ye Yan said: "It doesn't matter, it may be that I didn't sleep well."

This kind of nausea had appeared once before, and Ye Zhi was not attentive.

Ye Min thought that after some time she was going to Shanghai Fashion Week, she had to pick a dress first. Gu Ren had a job, so he didn't accompany Ye Ye.

Ye Ye and his assistant went to a high-definition brand store.

When she got there, Ye Yan's hand was on the door, and she helped the door to get out of the car. Her feet hadn't stepped on the ground, and suddenly there was a feeling of dizziness in her head.

Ye Xun sat back in the car and pressed his temples before feeling dizzy.

Seeing Ye Ye's expression wrong, the assistant asked anxiously, "What's wrong?"

Ye Ye also felt very strange. She has been tired these days and feels unable to lift her spirits. Ye Yan shook his head and signaled that he was fine.

Ye Yan walked into the shop, and today she only serves her alone.

Ye Zheng went upstairs and began to choose a dress. She fancy a long blue dress with a light color, but there is a slim waistline behind her.

Both **** and elegant.

Ye Yan picked the dress, and then she was ready to pick high heels. Ye Ye looked over, and a pair of shoes were placed there, the styles were very beautiful.