𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦

Yoongi's pov:

Yoongi's pov:

It had been 1 year since our baby is born and these 1 year is not that easy since we both are still adjusting to parenthood but we both know we can get through this as long as we have each other.

We named him Yeonsu and ever since he was born, I can tell that he is a mama's boy since he liked being carried by eunha a lot. He is also protective and clingy to his mama in which eunha said he got it from me.

Well, what can I say? Like father like son. Right now, I will be taking Yeonsu with me to meet up with his bts uncles and so that eunha will have a rest day today. She will be going with seohee and have a girls day.

"are you ready to meet your uncle, Yeonsu?" I asked him and he blabbered in return.

"let's go and say bye bye to mama" I said and carried him downstairs with his baby bag that eunha packed.

"hey luv, we will go now" I said to eunha and kissed her lips.

"okay, drive safe and see you later luv and Yeonsu" she said and gave Yeonsu a peck on the cheek and me a kiss.

" you too luv, be safe and have fun. I love you" I said.

"I love you more" she replied and gave me a one last peck and we head outside to the car.

I strapped him on his baby car seat and then I got inside the driver's seat and head to the house. When we arrived, I honked the car and then parked. I then get the bag and carried Yeonsu and then we head to the door and I rang the doorbell. Jin hyung is the one who opened it and greeted us.

"Guys, Yoongi and Yeonsu are here" Jin said and the maknae went running towards me and greeted me.

"hyung, can I carry Yeonsu?" taehyung asked me happily.

"yeah, sure just be careful" I said and hand Yeonsu to him.

"Hi Yeonsu" taehyung cooed and then he walked to the living room and sat down on the couch with the others looking at Yeonsu and playing with him.

I placed the bag on the one seater couch and then I head to the others and talk with them.

"So, how are you? And where is eunha?" Jin hyung asked.

"we're fine, Yeonsu already knows how to crawl and he also started blabbing" I replied.

"how about eunha?" he asked.

"eunha will be hanging out with seohee to have what they called a much needed girls time" I said chuckled a little.

"Well, they do deserve it since they have been busy taking care of their child and might I add they both have a son so yeah" Jin hyung said and I nodded.