Chapter 166 (END)

It's another new year, but it's a little different than before, because Hug is two years old.

The Gu family and the Sheng family have discussed it. Each time they go to the New Year, they take turns. They were in the Sheng family last year, and they are at the Gu family this year.

Early in the morning, Ye Ye went out with a hug, Gu Ren drove, and the family of three went to Gu's house.

Mr. Gu couldn't move as soon as he saw the hug, like an old child, his eyes were reluctant to follow behind the hug.

Hug and spoke very fluently, Grandpa and Grandpa kept yelling, and coaxed the corner of Grandpa Gu's mouth.

Hug arrived at the Gu family, usually accompanied by Mr. Gu. The Gu family and his wife wanted to hug each other.

Hug didn't know how to practice a coaxing ability. When his mother Qin Ting walked in front of him, he would call grandma with a sweet mouth.

Hug no one scorned, brushing his foot in a group of adults who love him.

Ye Yan was completely idle, and Gu Ren took her to the garden to take a walk.

"Let's go."

Gu Ren just reached out to Ye Yan, Ye Ye understood what he meant, and put his hand into Gu Ren's palm with a smile.

Gu Zhai has a greenhouse garden, which is cold and boneless on the outside, but warm as spring on the inside. The flowers have been carefully taken care of, and various flowers are placed in various places in the greenhouse.

The clear and bright sunlight shines through the transparent glass. At first glance, Ye Yan even thinks that he is enjoying the flowers in spring.

With hugs, Ye Yan and Gu Ren are closer than before, they will not ignore each other for the sake of children, and affect each other's feelings.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan talked for a while before going back to the villa.

Even if they left for a while, the hug was still surrounded by the elders, and they missed Ye Ye's time at all.

In the evening, the Sheng family arrived.

When Huo Huo saw Nie Jiqing coming in from the door, she called out to her grandmother and granddad, and it coaxed people's hearts again.

It suddenly snowed outside, the fine snow fluttered, the sudden drop of temperature still carried the coldness of the bones, but it could not affect the warmth of the house.

At dinner, the family simply surrounded a table filled with dishes, and the fireplace in the living room was quietly burning, dry and warm.

Sitting hugs between Ye Yan and Gu Ren, he was holding his special small bowl and eating himself.

No matter they are the elders of Gu Family or Sheng Family, they will hug and hug, but still cultivate his independence.

He hugs his bib around his chest. He takes a small spoon and sends it to his mouth, spoon-by-spoon, and it doesn't need to be fed.

Only when it 's coquettish, Hug will let Ye Yan feed, and he usually eats by himself.

Hug was still a little unskilled. His spoon fell into the soup bowl. The soup inside splashed him all over his face. Hug hadn't responded yet, staring blankly at the bowl in front of him.