𝟏.𝟐. 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓/ 𝟏.𝟐.
☆ MOUNT WEATHER ☆
"𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮."

☆꧁*꧂☆

   ALLAIA WAS TAKING a walk in the woods, quite amazed by her surroundings. She couldn't get enough of the Earth's views. The forest was like a three dimensional world of three layers — from hues of rich brown on the ground, green crowns of the trees, to the divinely blue sky above with white clouds in various shapes. Allaia was a dreamer; all her life she imagined how the Earth would look like and the truth surpassed her innermost expectations.

   Then Allaia noticed Clarke drawing on a map and Wells standing next to her, so she quickly drew near them in curiosity.

"We got problems." Wells announced. "The communication system is dead. I went to the roof, a dozens of panels are missing. Heat fried the wires."

"Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather." Clarke replied bluntly. "See? Look. This is us." She pointed at the spot on the map. "This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." Clarke drew a line on the map using a ruler, showing the distance between them and Mount Weather. Allaia peeked over her shoulder to look at the map.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Wells inquired. "Your father." He realized when Clarke didn't answer his question.

"Hey, Clarke." Allaia finally decided to say something, sensing the awkwardness between the two.

"Who are you?" She asked rather rudely, wanting to refocus on the map once again.

"I'm Allaia." She introduced herself.

Clarke's face lightened up in a realization.

"Oh, you're that girl my mom was taking care of in the Sky Box." Clarke said, sending Allaia a small smile. "I heard so many stories about you, Allaia. It's really good to see." Clarke embraced her in a warm hug.

"Likewise." Allaia grinned. "I know so much about you that I would say we're basically sisters, Clarkey."

"Hey, Allaia, I'm Wells." The boy introduced himself unsurely.

Alle's smile faltered a little.

"Yeah, I know, you're... Jaha's son. No offense, but I'm not exactly a big fan of your dad. I kinda hate him." Allaia admitted, feeling extremely uncomfortable talking about the Chancellor.

"Oh, I understand. I'm sure you have a good reason." He muttered sadly. 

"Don't worry, I'll try to look at you without seeing your father. No one should suffer from the mistakes they didn't make. You're not your dad, Wells. You can do better than him." Allaia assured sincerely, and Wells immediately hugged her.

"Thank you." He breathed.

Allaia awkwardly patted his back and quickly moved away.

   Bellamy saw their hug and he didn't like it. For a strange reason, another guy's hands on Allaia irritated him. Bellamy started wondering if Allaia and Wells shared something more intimate in the past or if they were still a thing now. His thoughts were probably a little paranoid, but he couldn't help but think about their connection. Seeing the Chancellor's son fawning on Allaia, Bellamy clenched his fists out of annoyance.