LIV

"a new discovery"
_________________________________________

We both made our way to the couch, there was an awkward silence between me and Taehyung as he cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak.

"Listen, Jungkook's body... isn't really identified well," he explained and I nodded as I looked down on my lap and played with my fingers.

Jungkook was already asleep, so he couldn't hear my conversation with Taehyung.

"Then, since when did Jungkook's body even get there in the first place?" I ask him and he hums before explaining.

"What I heard was that he was there for five years in the lab, but he might be more older than us," Taehyung explains as he rubs his chin.

"But if he's older than us then why does he look young?" I ask him.

"Well, it may be because of the artificial liquid they put him when he died, and I was always thinking he'd be older than us," he explained.

"If you think he's older than us then why did you tell him to call us noona and hyung?" I asked him.

"Because I was thinking he'd think he's more superior than us because he'll think he knows more than us when in reality he'd just get lost, I had to tell him that we're older so we could put him in the right place before Mr. Kang takes the project," Taehyung explains.

"Other than that is that all you can say?" I ask him, remembering all the things I found back in the bakery.

"Other than that, yeah. I didn't even know the origin or the birthdate of that guy," he replied and I nodded before standing up.

"Anyway, we have work tomorrow, you have to go and rest," I said as Taehyung stood with me, he nodded before sharing a tight hug with me.

"Anyway, what did you guys do while I was gone?" I asked as we released the hug again.

"Well, you might wanna ask Jungkook that, alright?" He replied as he patted my head before walking to the entrance.

I looked at him with a curious gaze, my lips pursed as I saw him giving me his boxy smile before touching the doorknob.

"Why does it seem like you did something?" I ask him.

"Oh you'll see when you ask him Chubs," he winked before flinging the door open and exiting the room.

As the door clicked, signalling he was gone, I slumped my shoulders as I made my way to the bedroom.

Those brats.

-

"Noona"

"Noona-yah"

"Noooooonnnnaaaaaaa"

"Wakey wakey!"

"Noona I'll kiss you if you don't wake up!"

"I'll kiss you!"

My eyes slightly opened, the sunlight shielding my vision as I squinted. I looked to my left and saw Jungkook's doe eyes glued to me.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

Considering knowing that he was older than me, its weird calling him by his name.

And its weird for him calling me noona.

"Noona! You're finally back!" He cheered as I placed my arms around his neck, pulling him towards me.

"I missed you so much Jungkook!" I replied as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Oh... I remembered! I have something to give you!" He says as I released him, he lifts himself up from the bed and crouches down before me.

"What is it Jungkook?" I asked as I sat up, looking at him who was looking under the bed.

Soon, his head popped out from the bed and he quickly sat up, something on his palm as he smiled at me.

"What's this?" I asked him as he gave a black box on my open hand.

"I want you to open it!" He smiled as his eager eyes stared at the box, waiting for it to be opened.

I lifted the cover off of the box and I gasped silently as I looked at the beautiful object inside of it.

There was a ring inside it.

"Jungkook! You shouldn't have!" I told him as a wave of red flushed my cheeks.

"I have the same ring as you noona! I went all over town to find that!" He smiles cheekily, his bunny teeth showing.

Its really weird for him calling me noona. But I'll just have to get used to it.

"You... went all over town for this?" I asked him as he took the ring in the box.

"Well, Jimin hyung, Taetae hyung, and Jin hyung lost me again while I went around Seoul and then I was suddenly attacked by girls!" He exclaimed and I nodded as I furrowed my brows.

Let me make a mental note to swat them with a fry pan.

"Let me do the honors in placing this ring in you," he said as he put the ring in my third finger.

"Okay Mr. Jeon, why are you suddenly doing this?" I chuckle as I gaze at the golden ring he put on my finger.

"Well...," he trailed off placing his hand which had a gold ring on his third finger too.

"Are you my Chaehee?" He asked me as he gazed at my eyes, nearing my face at the process.

"Wh-what?" I replied in disbelief, of course I know Chaehee, but is me and her really alike?

He suddenly takes my hand and places it on his heart, and I could hear the booming and beeps of circuits and blood.

"Because noona, you look like her, you smell like her even, you act like her and you smile like her, my heartbeat even longs for you like how I long for her....

.....I think thats why I really like you."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or no KookHee >:(

So I wrote this in a span of 10 minutes while eating cereal lol

But anyway, jUngKook finAllY cOnfEssEd