LV

April 04, 1945
_________________________________________

"Jungkook you'll get hurt! Get down from there!" Chaehee shouted as she looked at the man steadying himself on the wooden ladder.

"Just a few nails!" He responded as he placed his hammer on a nail before fastening it tightly.

After placing everything in order, Jungkook stepped down the ladder with a soft smile on his face.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing into this when we're not even married yet," she speaks as she looks at the man placing back his hammer in the toolbox.

"Look at the bright side, I always wanted something that would show a memory of our love," he winks as he goes towards Chaehee.

He places a hand on Chaehee's shoulder before looking at the finishes project infront of them.

"What do we name it?" He asks her as he smiles, his bunny grin showing.

"Lets name it Cheon Bakery!" He says as he looks at his lover.

"Well, I admit its a good name. But since when have  you knew how to bake?" She asks Jungkook and Jungkook purses his lips as he looks at the small cottage which was the bakery.

"My father was a baker Chae, and I learned from him. So I guess I can make some good buns don't you think?" He asks her.

"Well, yeah of course but I thought you had a job or something?" She asks the handsome man beside him.

"Oh, the shoe shop? I quit that job after I mistakenly put wheels on one of my customer's shoes," he explained as he sheepishly gave her a bunny grin.

"Sometimes I wonder how much destruction you bring to others. I remember the time you mistakenly serendaded a man, mistakenly sawed the apple tree one of my neighbors owned for firewood, and mistakenly threw a rock in the window," Chaehee responded before rolling her eyes.

"Well you still love me anyways, right?" Jungkook asked her and she gave him a smile.

"Of course, you're one of those clumsy fools in the movies," she replied.

"But I'm your clumsy fool," Jungkook winked.

"Lets go inside, I want to see what you've built," Chaehee says before grabbing Jungkook's arm.

The couple went inside, looking at the interior of brown oak wood as walls, the floor in a darker shade of wood while there was a cemented table with different trays.

"If we go upstairs, I put bedrooms there," he says as he points upstairs.

"What? Why would you put bedrooms upstairs?" Chaehee asks him.

"So we could have our fun time," he whispers to her ear, with a bit of seducung laced in his tone.

Chaehee's eyes widened and she pushed away her lover before walking ahead of him two times faster.

Jungkook chuckles, god she's cute.

As both of them reached the bedrooms, Chaehee and Jungkook looked around. They saw two rooms, there were handmade closets and furniture and also beds that Jungkook made.

"Well, I planned on putting these bedrooms here in case of emergency," he spoke as he placed his hand on Chaehee's shoulder.

Chaehee smiles at him and wraps her arms around Jungkook's waist, placing her head on his chest as Jungkook places his chin on top of her head.

"Jungkook, have I ever told you... that... nevermind, its too cheesy," Chaehee smiles as Jungkook wraps an arm around her waist.

"What? Say it."

"I'm lucky to have a man like you," she says and Jungkook smiles as he plants a small kiss on her head.

"I'm lucky to have a woman like you too, Chaehee," he replies and he walks somewhere in the room in which Chaehee followed him.

"I also got this for us," Jungkook said as he grabbed a black record disc.

"You got a jukebox?" Chaehee asked as Jungkook slid the disc inside the jukebox.

"I got the greatest hits of the 40s you know? Our song might be a big hit too," Jungkook wriggles his brows and presses a button on the jukebox as it played an Elvis Presley song.

"Now dance with me like how we dance at the sock hop," he winks before taking Chaehee's hands and swaying them.

"The sock hop? I haven't been to the sock hop," Chaehee says before going to the beat with Jungkook.

"Its because all couples go there, we're also going there next week, mark your calendar," he says and Chaehee smiles before going along with Jungkook.

-

The couple walked outside and their eyes landed on a photographer who was taking some photos of the green lavender field infront of him.

"I got an idea," Jungkook said and he looked at Chaehee before nodding.

-

"Okay lovebirds! Closer! Yes! Thats it!" The photographer shouted and Jungkook and Chaehee had their arms around each other as the distance kept getting thinner, they were infront of the cottage.

"Okay! Good!" He says as he grabs the blanket that covered his camera before going under it, and capturing the sweet moment of the couple.

"You guys look great in this photo!" The photographer remarks and he takes the developed photo out before handing it to the couple.

"Thank you so much mister! Here!" Jungkook said and fumbled around his pockets to take out a gold coin.

"Ah don't pay me! Its okay! Seeing a couple inlove makes me happy enough," the photographer smiles as he places his camera in his bag, slowly disassmebling them.

"We look amazing!" Chaehee smiles and Jungkook grins as he takes out a black marker.

"We need to mark this day," Jungkook mutters before placing some inked letters at the back of the photo, Chaehee's head popping in crook of his neck.

Choi Chaehee & Jeon Jungkook

April 04, 1945

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote this chapter and you'll get to meet BTS :)

Anyway, I broke 3 earphones in 1 month. Yay me. (Joon possesed me)