three

how can you feel the way that i'm feeling if you're not inside my head

Dominic looks up at who interrupted his reading, to say the least, he's speechless

Dominic looks up at who interrupted his reading, to say the least, he's speechless. This girl—no, woman, has undeniably the most beautiful face he's come across. And for someone with his looks, he's seen many.

Her face gave a sense of innocence, but looking into her eyes, he could tell that there was much more to that. His gaze roamed over her perfect figure, and with the way she stood up tall, it was clear she knew she was gorgeous. Her breasts practically begged to be freed from her shirt, and the skirt she had on did a terrible job at covering her ass.

Chiara on the other hand was stunned at the man in front of her. His messy black hair and a perfectly sculpted face resembling a Greek god intrigued her. Through his suit, she could tell he was tall—maybe 6 foot tall— and very muscular. Looking down his body, past his stubble beard, she sees minimal tattoos on his hands. Hot.

"Hi, how may I help you?" he asks clearing his throat.

"You're not who- what, I expected," she joked, "where's the old bitch?". The school didn't say anything about having a new psychologist, but at least it wasn't the old hag that used to "help" her.

The moment those words left Chiara's lips, Dominic knew exactly who she was. Chiara Ricci. The principal gave him the impossible task, in his words, of helping her. This didn't frighten him. Having taken care of so many other patients, she wouldn't be any different. "You must be Chiara, I'm Dominic Florez, I'll be your psychologist this year." he introduced himself, stretching out a hand, which she ignored.

"So, Mr. Florez, what do you want to know about me?" she asked while pulling out a chair and having a seat. Rudeness was usual from her, and after briefly looking through her files, he understood he'd have to put up with it.

"Please call me Dominic," he began, "and I've read about you, Chiara, but I'd like to hear it from you, tell me about yourself. And remember this is a safe space you can say whatever you want" The way her name rolled off his tongue made her want to sit on his lap. She began thinking about herself and what to tell him; in her mind, she's a very calm person, and her life's pretty uneventful.

"I was born in Italy, my mom's Moroccan, and my dad's Italian. I moved here a couple of years ago. Is that good enough?" she innocently smiled looking into his dark eyes.

"I think you understood what I meant by that, didn't you?" he replies, smiling back at her.

"If you insist" she sighs, "I was put into a mental hospital because I'm a sociopath all of a sudden. I didn't necessarily hate it there; I fucked a lot of nurses and roommates, I got put into solitary— I guess they didn't like it when I ran around screeching at three in the morning. Oh! I also got nipple piercings, and they've been hurting me, look—" as she finished her rant, he saw her slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Deep down inside, he wanted to rip that shirt apart, but that would be wrong.

"No, I don't want to see them, close your shirt!" he snapped, and she obeyed. Feeling his manhood harden against his pants made him shift uncomfortably, hoping she didn't notice. She did. This caused her to smirk, knowing that she already had this effect on the man. Chiara suddenly asks him how old he is and where he comes from, automatically getting a response from him. "But I don't see how any of this has to do with you".

"I was just curious" she replied, although she truly wasn't. But knowing he was thirty-five and Dominican stirred something in her.

"Listen, I won't judge you for having sexual relations, that's none of my business, but I want to know how you're doing mentally," he stated.

"I'm not doing so well," she sighed as tears rolled down her face, causing Dominic's eyes to soften, "everyone hates me and I don't understand why. I don't know what's wrong with me. My parents don't want me around, I have no friends, and I hate myself. I don't even want to be around myself" she sobbed looking down to her lap.

It got so silent all she heard was his pen jotting down notes as he breathed heavily. They look up at each other, her eyes red and puffy, and his filled with sadness.

After a minute of looking at each other, she finally cracks and bursts out laughing, leaving him confused.

"What a fucking pussy." she laughed and wiped the fake tears off her face. Dominic had no words to explain what just happened, so he cuts the session short.

"I think that's enough for today, you can leave now, I'll see you tomorrow" he mumbled dismissing her.

"Mhm, you might not." and with that, she left, leaving behind a confused man who realized the young girl was truly an enigma.

———

She still had a full day of school to go through and all she wanted to do was go home. Getting bored of the empty hallways and the sound of her heels clicking against the marble floor, Chiara decides to do something entertaining

Walking straight to the principal's office, she meets Sonia again. And the show began.

"Sonia, I need to go home," she sniffled, "my mom just called my dog died, please let me go home." and of course, understanding a pet's death, Sonia allowed Chiara to go home, telling her to take care of herself.

She got into her car and giggled, everyone falls for that story. Not that it wasn't true, she did have a dog who died, but then again that was ten years ago.

And she left out the part that she killed him.