s p e c i a l

Chu:there will be a face reveal at the end,promise you won't run away after looking at my face!

♥︎

"Merry Christmas!"cheerful voices of two boys could be heard in a big mansion in the early morning,it was way too early for anyone to wake up but not this two boys that were running around as soon as they open their eyes.

"Let's go to hyungie's room Taejung."Taegguk told his twin brother after running around for about thirty minutes,none of them went to the Christmas tree and open their gift yet but already excited to do so.

Both boys waddling over to his brother's bedroom to see Taekwon was still in his dreamland not knowing what's going on but his peaceful sleep was interrupted by two little tigers kissing all over his face trying to wake him up.

"Hyungie wakie wakie it's Christmas!"the twin keep kissing and smooching him until Taekwon finally stirred from his position and slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust to the bright morning sun before rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Merry Christmas hyungie!"both exclaimed at the same time before kissing both side of Taekwon's cheeks as the oldest of the three returned the gesture.

"Merry Christmas Ggukie,Jungie"

"Let's wake daddy and mommy up!"

And both left Taekwon's room,running towards the master bedroom while Taekwon smile widely and went to the bathroom washing his face.

"Daddy!Daddy wake uppp!"Taejung was sitting on Taehyung's stomach jumping slightly trying to wake him up while taegguk lay on top of Jungkook kissing all over his face like how he did with his brother earlier.

"Isn't it too early bub?" Taehyung groan his eyes still close not fancy being woke up so early at all.

"No it's not daddy c'mon wakie wakie."and Taehyung's eyes finally open after received a sweet little peck from his son.

Jungkook is also up,now tickling taegguk,Taejung and Taehyung joined shortly after.

After a small tickle fight they finally freshen up and come down to see Taekwon already waiting.

"Good morning baby how's your sleep?" Jungkook asked before peck his son forehead.

"Great mommy."

"Now go and play with your brother and daddy,mommy will prepare breakfast yeah?"

Taekwon nodded before run off to the living room.