116

Six months had passed by. Sam had almost completed the last trial when Dean, Cas and Jessica found out that Metatron was lying to them. Next thing they new, angels were falling from the sky.

The affects of the third trial took its toll on Sam and caused his collapse. But, Dean wouldn't give up on his brother. So, the man prayed to all the angels and hoped for a miracle.

That's when Ezekiel came into play.

As the weeks went by, Ezekiel continued to heal Sam and the Winchester's continued their hunting.

They did call in Charlie to help them track fallen angels. Then, they all helped Dorothy defeat the wicked witch.

All in all, their life was getting crazier as the years went on.

But today, their life was about to get interesting.

~<•>~

Jessica, Sam and Dean sat in a motel room with a German Shepard a few inches away from their table.

"You sure Kevin has this spell right?" Jessica asked Sam. He nodded his head.

"Yup," the man bent over to pluck a hair from the German shepherd. He placed it into a bowl and began to stir. "Kevin said it's like a sort of human/animal mind meld."

"Meaning?" Dean looked at his brother.

"If it works, we should be able to read the colonel's thoughts." Sam poured the mixture into a cup. A brown liquid came out of the bowl and Jessica looked at it in disgust.

"Alright I'll do it." Dean reached across the table and took the cup. "You—you got enough on your plate."

Sam looked at his brother confused.

"Like what?"

Dean lifted the glass to his nose and took a sniff. He quickly pulled it away.

"Uh, like... you're tired. You're on the mend. Okay? Plus, you—you've got a sensitive stomach. Last thing we need is you chucking this stuff up. Huh?"

Sam scoffed.

Dean sighed and looked at the liquid. "Doesn't look so bad." He shrugged his shoulders and downed the drink quickly.

"I was wrong." Dean placed the empty glass down and held out his right hand. "Come on." A few coughs escaped his mouth.

Sam handed Dean a note book with some words on it.

"Deila hér me. Dag eru nokkrar vitur orum." Dean nodded his head and looked down at the dog.

"Alright, let's get this party started. Tell me everything you know."

The dog yawned.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Dean chuckled.

Sam and Jessica gave Dean a flat look.

"Tough crowd."

Colonel barked.

Dean looked at his brother and shook his head.