❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8 ❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮. 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹, 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱𝔂

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

FateBot's POV
"Why should we act as couples?!" Y/n complained, well she got a point there. "Yeah she's right, shouldn't we just plan for our next move?" Boboiboy questioned, are they teaming up to put a stop to my plans?!

"Fine, you guys win. What if you pretend to be in the courting stage?" I asked, "no!" The two yelled in unison. These two really are a perfect match, it's just the other one is in love with somebody else. "It's just acting. In this way we can finish our task quickly, Y/n"  I directly told her, she looks a little bit unhappy. Don't worry Y/n I have some tricks up my sleeve.

"You guys are just going to PRETEND. Just chill I got this" I reassured the two with a wink along with a thumbs up. "Okay! I'm in! What about you Y/n?" Boboiboy asked, his eyes filled with determination. His hazel brown eyes interlocking with Y/n's e/c dull orbs. Both of them had a staring contest for a minute before Y/n agreed, "alright!" I cheered in happiness.

"Okay, so where do we start?" Boboiboy asked "so Boboiboy, pretend Y/n is Rosie. How will you talk to her?" I questioned placing my elbow at his shoulder putting a little weight on his side. "Uhh... I uh" he's beginning to stutter. Of course, he just had to be this coward, no wonder Y/n wanted to help him so badly.

"Not like that, you dumbass. Like this" I held Y/n's hand, pressing my screen at the back of her palms. "You look beautiful milady" I added "so were going to do chivalry?" He questioned, "yes and no" I replied which made him more confused.

"Wha-" "Don't worry I got this" I reassured them with a reassuring smile. I pulled Boboiboy in front of y/n, I too both their hands and placed Boboiboy's hands underneath Y/n's. Ohohoho~ I can see Y/n's blushing~

Y/n hastily removed her hand from his grasp. "N-no d-direct contact!" She exclaimed with her flustered face, tsk she's just embarrassed. "Come on Y/n, just this time!" I pleased in front of her, she only looked away puffing her cheeks as a response. "Come on~" I pleaded once more with my puppy eyes, "come on Y/n" now Boboiboy is pleading in front of her.

"Tsk fine" she agreed, and again they are now holding hands.

Author's POV
Y/n couldn't help but blush all through their 'acting'. This wasn't helping her heart at all, it just makes her feel weird and fuzzy inside. She tried to shake those feelings away, but no, it keeps coming back. "So what do you think can please Rosie?" Boboiboy's question woke Y/n from her trance.

"Something that comes from your heart" FateBot answered "are we done yet?! I still have some stuff to finish at home!" Y/n complained she was actually looking for a way to skip this whole predicament. "Nope" FateBot answered secretly smirking proudly at herself.

"Arghh!" Y/n groaned clasping her hands into her face. "Alright alright, I have a solution to this problem" Fatebot raised her pointing finger while her other free hand was on her waist (or maybe face because she's a sphere and all)