Chapter 10

"Hyung... Slow down. From where the hell you get this much energy today." I said while being dragged by this lazy Grandpa.

"Shut up." I mentally facepalmed.

I looked behind me and saw Taehyung and Jungkook also following us, hand in hand, with Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung following them as both the Hyungs were laughing at my miserable state.

"Hyung..." I whined.

"Brat." He mumbled.

When we reached the van, hyung opened the door and got inside the van, taking me with him inside too. He settled both of us in the middle seat and leaned back in his seat as I only looked at him.

"I'm tired." He groaned while looking outside the window.

"Really Hyung?"

"Stop being a sassy brat."

"Unbelievable." I mumbled.

We both sat in our seats silently as we waited for others to settle down too in the van. First came Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung, who both sat in the front row. I heard Jin Hyung complaining about not to seat in the front seat but to shuffle in the back seat.

So you guys can cuddle in the back.

But somehow Namjoon Hyung made him seat in the front seats. After a few moments, Taehyung and Jungkook came and made their way to the back seats. Taehyung passed us as he flashed his sweet smile to me which I returned heartedly. After him, Jungkook made his way to the back but when I looked at him, his eyes were already on me. When he came pretty near to my seat, he slowed down, almost stopped walking and looked in my eyes directly.

"Jimin Hyung, why don't you join us in the back. It has been long since we, Maknaes have spent some time together. And for Yoongi Hyung, he might want to have a good and comfortable nap. Huh, what say?" Jungkook asked me in such a deep voice that my mouth failed to make words. Hesitantly, I looked at Yoongi Hyung for help but found, Yoongi Hyung was already glaring at Jungkook, hard and I gulped.

"Jungkook, I—" I got interrupted as Yoongi Hyung spoke on my behalf and held my hand tightly to stop me from answering.

"Jungkook, you can spend your time with Jimin some other day. For now, why don't you spend for quality time with your boyfriend alone, he must be craving your attention which you failed to give him from past few days. Right Taehyung-ah?" Yoongi Hyung said with a mocking smile.

"A-Ani Hyung, it's n-not like th—"

"It's alright Taehyung. Everyone have needs. You don't have to sacrifice your happiness for your best friend. Not everyone are this genuine."

"Hyung please don't bring Tae in this." I whispered and looked down as Yoongi hyung sighed. He took a deep breathe before speaking again.

"Jungkook, we are already late, so please go to your seat now so we can reach at time." He said, still smiling. But Jungkook didn't moved an inch. He was glaring hard in Yoongi Hyung's Direction.

"Jungkook please come back to your seat." Taehyung said while grabbing his hand to drag him towards his seat.

"Jiminie, move a little bit. I want to lay down for a while. Jungkook was right, I really want a good and comfortable nap before we reach the building and what is more comfortable and fluffy in this world than you." Yoongi Hyung said while giving me his gummy smile. I moved a bit away so Yoongi Hyung can lay down comfortably but got surprised when he put his head in my lap and smiled at me.

"Jungkook don't— Stop-" I heard Taehyung saying something to Jungkook which made me worried so I tried to look behind but Yoongi didn't let me.

"Jiminie, comb my hair with your fingers. Yeah, like this." He said while guiding my hand in his hair as I felt the van started moving.