Grammys

Jungkook's Pov

"Jungkook, you locked the door before we left right?"

"You asked that fifteen minutes ago and I said yes repeatedly. Old age must be finally getting to you."

Jin gave me a menacing look and was about to lunge at me, when Namjoon pulled him back in his seat.

I stuck my tongue out at our eldest hyung.

It was 6:00pm. We were on our way to the Grammys in a stretch limo. Everyone was silent, probably thinking about our earlier encounter or about our performance.

"Now listen up. I want everyone to act professional and normal, especially you two." Namjoon spoke, authority laced in his voice as he eyed Jimin and I.

"What did we do?" I asked in fake confession.

"You know full well that you and Jimin outed all of us to the company. We're lucky we didn't get fired or threatened to break up with our boyfriends, Jungkook." Our leader sighed.

"Okay I know what we did was risky and stupid, but things worked out didn't it?" I smiled, with my boyfriend nodding in agreement.

Namjoon stayed silent.

"Just please don't act suspicious okay? Remember, we're in America and every step we make is representing Korea so don't you dare act touchy or flirty during this awards or so help me, I will make each and every one of you scrub the Company toilets when we get back. Do I make myself clear?"

A chorus of "yes hyung" and "yes Namjoon-ah" were said immediately.

"Namjoon is right, Americans are very judgmental and homophobic so it's best we stay on a low until we come out." Hoseok spoke up when he saw our sad expressions.

"Speaking of coming out, Jimin and I are flying to Busan in a few days before we go back to Seoul. We want to tell our parents that we're together." I confessed.

"That's good for you guys. Did you tell BangPD or Sejin hyung?" Jin asked. "Yes we did and they gave us their permission." Jimin answered.

"Well if they're going, then so are we! I say we go to Daegu and meet up with my parents too." Taehyung stated, looking at his two boyfriends. "That sounds good! Your parents are so sweet Tae, I'd love to finally tell them we're together." Hoseok clapped excitedly.

"And then all three of us could do the same with Yoongi's father!"

"Hell no." Yoongi hyung shook his head. "Awww come on sweetheart, pleeeassseee." V hyung whined. Still, the grumpy rapper didn't budge.

"I wish Jin and I could do the same but I have to go back to Seoul and start working on our new song, Stay Gold." Namjoon sighed as Jin patted his back sympathetically.

"That's alright babe, I'll come with you. It'll be nice to finally have some alone time." Jin hyung smirked.

We all covered our ears and started singing to block out our older hyungs flirting.

Finally the limo came to a stop and we got ready, taking deep breaths.

"Remember, I'll be watching you two." Namjoon warned, giving my boyfriend and I a "you better be on your best behavior" look.

"Yes dad." I rolled my eyes before stepping out of the limo confidently, almost getting blinded by the bright flashes of the cameras.

People screamed when they saw us, completely ignoring the other celebrities.