EXTRA: Introducing Wiz & Boomstick... Finally!

A/N: Keep in mind this is non-canon and for those who haven't watched volume 7 I would say watched it at your own time.

It's been over a couple of years since the recent events (I.E Volume 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) after RWBY finally killed Salem along with her cronies and Ruby getting her revenge on Cinder, Yang and Blake killing Adam destroying the whitefang, Weiss having her dad arrested along with her brother cause why not, her mom gave up her drinking habit and now is the new CEO of the SDC and having James Ironwood arested for treason and misuse of power along with the Ace ops who were follow the former general's orders making Winter the new General and Head Mistress of Atlas Academy  and now team RWBY and JNPR (Yes Pyrrha is alive and so is Penny) So now without further ado let's see our favorite team. Here we see team RWBY now in their third year (I honestly don't know what year would they be now so please don't be mad at me) of the newly rebuilt Beacon academy as they were putting on the finishing touches of their new dorm room.

"Aaannnnnnd there we go" Ruby said as she put the final book in place under the bunk bed. "So what do you guys think" she asked the other girls

"It...looks better than before" Blake said.

"Not bad sis looks just like back home" Yang said giving a robotic thumbs up

"It looks the same" Weiss said looking the newly rebuilt dorm room which surprisingly looked the same back in their first year.

"Oh come on Weiss we all put a lot of hard work into this" Ruby said "And I even made that shelf to keep all your dust jars" She said pointing to the shelf with Weiss's name on it and her emblem.

"You also made five others one for Yang, one for Blake, one for yourself and...for your snacks" Weiss said pointing to the different shelves.

"Hey we need snacks too" Ruby said

"Lemme guess watch death Battle?" Weiss said.

"Yeah we all like that show remember" Ruby said.

"It is pretty enjoyable" Blake said

"And it was pretty fun seeing all those other people from other universes" Yang said.

"And Don't forget the hosts Wiz and Boomstick" Ruby said

"Oh yeah how could I not forget about them" Weiss said

"Weiss have you...lost interest in Death Battle" Ruby said.

"What? No no I haven't it's just with all the stuff we been busy with like rebuilding the academy, defeating bad guys, and killing a Grimm queen, which I may add was incredibly difficult,  and rebuilding the SDC into a slavery faunus free company we haven't had time to watch any Death Battle videos" Weiss said

"Yeah for once I'm with Weiss on this one, with all that's been going on we haven't watched any new Death Battles since the Nightwing Vs Dare Devil episode" Yang said.

"Oh come on can't we at least watch one Death Battle for old time sake" Ruby said as Weiss along with the sighed

"Fine why not it is our first day back in Beacon might as well watch one Death battle" she said

"Yeah it would be nice to watch Death Battle again" Yang said "Although I gotta say sis did you really have to hang that sword on the wall" the blond bombshell said as she pointed to Wilt and Blush that was mounted in the middle of the room

"What? It ties the room together" Ruby said admiring the sword and the scaberd.

"You do know that's the same sword that sliced my arm off right?" Yang said raising her robot arm.