Prologue

Principal Nezu was currently sitting in his office, waiting for the representatives of TAPOPS to come and discuss their little deal.

After hearing so much about this remarkable agency and it's powerful Pro Heroes, plus with the retirement of All Might, he was certain they could help protect his most powerful yet weird batch of students, aka, Class 1-A.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard silent bickering and heavy footsteps from outside.

"What do I do- knock?"

"Well, duh! What else are you supposed to do?!"

"Oh, sorry, I don't remember anything because the last time I was here, I was blasted off into space by a red Thanos, and when I returned, I was greeted by a rip-off Voldemort!"

"Damn go off sis!"

"Not helping, Gopal!"

Nezu chuckled, listening to their bickering.

"Just come in, the door's unlocked!"

The noises ceased, and silence filled the place. A few moments passed by, and the door slowly opened.

Nezu choked on his tea when he saw a 10 year old poking his head in.

"Uhhh, is this Principal Nezu?" He squeaked out.

"Y-yes," He coughed. "Are you lost, young one?"

The boy's shy demeanour disappeared, his expression replaced with an annoyed one.

Someone snickered. "Told ya'll he was going to mistake him for a kid."

The boy turned his head, facing outside the door. "Shut up, Pang!" He hissed, turning back to Nezu and plastering a fake smile on his face.

"Uh, we're the representatives from TAPOPS. The... Pros you hired."

Nezu spat out his tea in surprise.

----

yeaaa I scrapped the old idea and rolled along with this one :)

-chrys