thirty seven

A/N: special mention to Ayzhii for the support & constant interactions bc you made my day and really motivate me to update, thank you <3

/THIRD PERSON POV/

Jungkook shivered slightly as the cool wind blew his hair, messing them up unintentionally. He glanced at Krystal from his peripheral view—she looked unbothered, her eyes focused on the view ahead of them, their destination.

They had discussed their new plan. It was almost perfect, but they need third-party help. They need someone with authority who also had a place to be used as a fortress, and of course, a pack of battle-ready armies.

Which was why they're on the Western Embassy.

The Westerns were known by their untamed and detached traits, they never listened to anyone, and they're malicious—wouldn't even think twice before turning their backs on their own people for the name of power and glory. Such a perfect pair for Krystal and Jungkook.

The Western Embassy looked nothing like the Northern nor the Southern. Whilst the Northern was located in a forest and was pretty much hidden, the Southern was located near the ocean, the Western Embassy was the most modern-looking of all. No wooden house, no hidden cabins, no underground basements, only a twenty-floored building which looked abandoned and unimportant on the outside, but all wealthy and gold from the inside.

But it was no less dangerous and guarded from the other embassies. If anything, Western Guardians knew no mercy. Cross the boundaries and they wouldn't only end your life, but also take all your belongings until there's nothing left of you. Not even your bones. Up until now, no one knew where the enemies who had crossed the line went, the Westerns left nothing of them except their names.

Arriving at the front gate, suddenly there were two Guardians standing in front of them—literally out of nowhere. The two Guardians both had bloodshot eyes, staring at Krystal intensely.

"I'm here for Seungri. Lay a hand on me and him, then you'll have to face him," Krystal said, her eyes as challenging as the Guardians'.

One of them grunted and opened the gate, and as soon as Krystal and Jungkook went inside, they both disappeared out of thin air. Creep.

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to the whole design of the building. His mind was too occupied replaying their perfect plan over and over again. He couldn't wait to tell Seungri about this. He couldn't wait to finally got a clean chance of humiliating the one and only Lalisa Manoban.

He couldn't wait for the revenge.

Less than five minutes, they're already standing in front of Seungri's office. Krystal knocked thrice and several seconds later, a tall, gruff man opened the door but made no move to let the two went inside.

"Chan," Seungri's voice boomed from inside. "Let them in. They're our guests."

The man, Chan, glared at Jungkook as he passed by. Jungkook clenched his jaw, these Western had grown ten times more arrogant than the last time he's seen them. Chan closed the door behind them and stood far from the couch in the center of the room. As Jungkook and Krystal approached, Seungri smirked at them.

"So, what brings you here?"

They sat across Seungri and Krystal answered right away. "Have you heard?"

Seungri cocked his eyebrow.

"Marco Manoban's dead," Krystal said.

"Oh," A grin stretched on Seungri's face. "Of course, I've heard! Finally, that old man should've been dead ages ago. Good job, Jungkook."