Chapter 34: Jaeyong

{EDITED & PUBLISHED}

10 am

MONDAY

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL WHY THERE'S A PARROT UNDER THE FUCKING SINK?" Taeyong yelled from the kitchen. He was just trying to cook breakfast when he heard a voice coming from under the sink, and to his lovely surprise, he found a parrot. Was he mad? Maybe. Was he confused? Totally.

Emma and Jaehyun looked at each other nervously, maybe they could make it out without getting scolded. They slowly stood from the couch and walked to the closest bedroom, which was Emma's. However, they failed to notice Taeyong behind them, and they were now being dragged by the ear to the dining table. Of course, at this point, they would throw each other under the bus when they met Taeyong's glaring eyes.

"It was dad"

"It was Emma"

Both quickly said and glared at each other for calling the other out. "You traitor", Emma said and Jaehyun looked at her in disbelief.

"me? you started it" Jaehyun responded but before they could start an argument, Taeyong slammed his hands on the table.

"Jung Yoon-oh and Jung Eunji, explain now." Taeyong gritted through his teeth.

"ooh we're on a first-name basis now" Emma teased nervously and Jaehyun facepalmed himself. Taeyong crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her. She winked at him before speaking again. "well Lee Taeyong I must refer to you to Mr. Yoon-oh for the information you are requesting"

Jaehyun cleared his throat before speaking. "Okay so you know how yesterday after the funeral..god this sounds bad. anyways remember when you told us to go buy Kangmi something to cheer her up...well we didn't know that you meant like a cake or a teddy bear, so we adopted a parrot, but then you called us asking if we had bought the teddy bear and...you can imagine what happened next" He explained with a nervous smile.

"ta-da!" Emma added but Taeyong was looking at them in disbelief. "His name is Felipe by the way. I wanted to name him Bruno but-"

"I don't care what his name is, but why didn't you return it!", Taeyong said hysterically. Then continued to scold them about adopting pets out of nowhere and for no reason. However, his rant was interrupted by notifications on their phones telling them that they received a message.

Jaehyun's phone

From Kangmi: Jaehyun, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Emma to open up to you and Taeyong about her past, how did she end up in the orphanage. However, that mission you share with Taeyong, your individual mission is to stick googly eyes all around the apartment until Emma or Taeyong notices. good luck. (send a picture of you putting the googly eyes)

Taeyong's phone

From Kangmi: Taeyong, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Emma to open up to you and Jaehyun about her past, how did she end up in the orphanage. However, that mission you share with Jaehyun, your individual mission is to wear a piece of Jaehyun's or Emma's clothing every day until they notice. good luck. (send a picture of you wearing the piece of clothing every day)

Emma's Phone

From Kangmi: Emma, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.