Chapter 37: Doil

{EDITED & PUPLISHED}

10 am

MONDAY

Doyoung's phone

From Kangmi: Doyoung, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Miyoung to open up to you and Taeil about her past and get to know her story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Taeil, your individual mission is to take a selfie every day and send it to me.

Taeil's phone

From Kangmi: Taeil, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Miyoung to open up to you and Doyoung about how she ended up at the orphanage. However, that mission you share with Doyoung, your individual mission is to...idk I ran out of ideas. Just do whatever you want.

Miyoung's Phone

From Kangmi: Miyoung, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

"I must be at SM by 12 pm" Miyoung said once she finished reading the text message.

"We have a question" The other two said at the same time as Miyoung.

They looked at each other for a short second before the two adults motioned Miyoung to talk first. "my mission will be given to me at SM, so I need to be there at 12 pm",Miyoung explained to them.

"Alright, just text Kai. I'm sure he will be happy to take you", Doyoung said with a smile.

"got it", Miyoung exclaimed as she texted Kai, "what question do you two have?"

"How did you end up in the orphanage?" Taeil asked softly.

"oh", Miyoung mumbled, "I was an unwanted kid according to the head of the orphanage. My mom didn't want me and left me at the orphanage with not much other than my name, and that's about all I know"

Miyoung frowned as she thought about it, she really didn't know a lot more than that. Well to be fair, it's not like she really cared. She had been living okay until now and was only bothered by the people from school and the orphanage who bullied her, which she wouldn't have known was considered bullying if it wasn't for Doyoung and Taeil.

"who in their right mind wouldn't want you?" Doyoung let out with a frown, and Miyoung shrugged.

Miyoung stood up and patted his shoulder. "as you have said before the world is full of shitty people"

"no cursing young lady," Taeil told her and ruffled her hair.

"yes, sir" Miyoung responded with a smile.

"and Miyoung, I hope you know that you're the best daughter one could ask for", Taeil said before going to wash the dishes.

Doyoung nodded in agreement and then placed his arm around her shoulder. "now let's go do some braids on your hair", he said as he guided them to her room.

"God, you treat me like a little girl", she murmured.

"you are my little girl", he said and sat her on her desk chair, "now sit still and don't move or you will mess me up"

Late on the day, Doyoung and Taeil found themselves chilling in the living room when they received text notifications. Miyoung had left so they were just enjoying some cuddling quality time.