Chapter 42

It has been a couple of months since your meditating has started and time and time again you have tired to control your power however time and time again it goes out of control leaving you to either knock yourself out or winter having to come in to knock you out with some times a small battle happens leaving you with some scars around your body each time a battle happens however no matter what you kept on going with winter still happily helping you while crystal and luna have started training themselves and even train the other iciclites. 

Just like all the other times before you are sitting in that small ice cave with winter sitting in front of you as your eyes are closed and your ki is slowly coming out of you.

(Winter):..........

Winter sits there in silence as an idea pops into his head.

(Winter): Boy can I ask you something?

You slowly open your eyes and look at winter with wonder.

(Y/n): Go on?

(Winter): I don't think I have asked you this but when was the first time you ever lose control of your power?

(Y/n): When I first tried to bring out my power during my training with a saiyan named tanya, I lost control of it and in the end I attacked her and her daughters.

(Winter): I see.....

(Y/n): Why ask me this?

(Winter): Well it is strange that you don't remember what happened the time you went out of control before you got here but the first time you remembered.

(Y/n):.....Well the first time I was told of what I did and then memories flashed into my head and that is how I found out.

(Winter): So in a way if you dig deep enough into your memory, you could find out what happened to you before you came here.

(Y/n): That could be the case although I have a feeling it won't be a good memory.

(Winter): True and who knows how you will react when you find out.

The two of you sit in silence as winter thinks to himself.

(Y/n): (sigh) It would be best to not find out now and focus on controlling my power first.

(Winter): Yes that would be best.

You are about to start meditating again but winter suddenly had an idea in his head.

(Winter): Wait I may have an idea 

(Y/n): Hm? What is it?

(Winter): What if instead of using that power in terms of anger, how about you try to use more of a desire to protect people.

(Y/n): So your saying that I turn into a goody two shoes?

(Winter): Hahaha no what I mean is that since your power goes out of control when your anger gets the better of you, it would be best when you access that power is too focus not on rage but using that power to protect people.

(Y/n): (sigh) Agh it just sounds so annoying to do that.

(Winter): Well would you rather be a brain-dead muscle head who will probably run around going "hahaha" or saying a person's name over and over again like a complete idiot or would you rather be an actual intelligent fighter that actually knows how to control his power.

You sit there in silence as winter just looks at you with a smirk until you sigh.

(Y/n): Fine I will do it.