Chapter Eighty-Eight

Your PoV

It's been a week of comeback promotion, and we were able to finish attending music shows. Until now I am still surprised by the support that Twice is getting. It's been a week but the fans' energy is still up, it's crazy.

And I love it, I live for it.

Along with our music show promotion, we also do a few guestings which is very new to me. I know I do things like that in the Philippines, but it's different now.

Tho we just finished promoting yesterday, we still have other schedules for the rest of the month and probably the others too. More interviews, TV show guestings, pictorials, online and offline fan meets, and such.

And even if I don't like the idea, we have to attend the schedules differently. One thing is for sure, it'll be a busy month or two for us.

It's morning now and I just finished taking a shower. Tho I don't have a schedule for today, Tzuyu unnie does, so as soon as I woke up, I found our room in deep silence and only the sound from my phone is filling the room.

I went out of our room after I get in my clothes and dried my hair. I didn't go out as I woke up, so I don't really know who's up already.

I went downstairs and saw Momo unnie in the living room.

"Good morning, unnie."

"Morning, Y/N-ssi."

I sat beside her as I watch what was on the TV. As I noticed the silence, I decided to ask Momo unnie.

"Are you the only one who's already up?"

"No, Chaeyoung's already up but she went back to her room. Jihyo left just a few minutes ago." Momo unnie said.

I frowned as I wonder why Jihyo unnie left early. As far as I remember them saying yesterday, only Tzuyu, Jeongyeon, and Dahyun unnie have scheduled today.

"I thought she doesn't have sched for today?"

"Uhm, I think Sejeong asked her out for a coffee date."

Date...

I just nodded as I continued to watch again. I tried to focus on the show but I can't seem to find a way to get my attention in it.

"Who's Sejeong, unnie?" I asked Momo unnie which made her look away from the TV and looked at me.

I can easily spot the smirk tugging in her lips that she's trying to stop but I just ignored it.

"Oh, it's her close friend. She's an idol too."

"Really?"

Even after knowing some Kpop-idols, I think Ashley knew more idols than me.

"Yup! Last time, they went surfing together. Jihyo also appeared once as Sejeong's guest in her youtube channel. They are that close."

I nodded silently as I tried not to ask more questions. I don't want Momo unnie to assume, especially lately, they've been teasing me, her, and Dahyun unnie. Sometimes when Jeongyeon unnie is in the mood, she'll also tease me. But mostly Nayeon and Chaeyoung unnie stops them.

I kinda think it's weird too that I want them to tease me more on Jihyo unnie especially if she's around. I've been trying to see what will be her reaction even doing it secretly, but all she do is smile as if she's used to it.

Come to think of it, Sana unnie is the member I noticed that very close to Jihyo unnie. And whenever Sana unnie teases Jihyo unnie by being sweet, clinging, or even kissing her, there are times she's fine with it but sometimes she's refusing it too.