chapter 12: six eyes

"Im going to the bathroom brb!" Adora said running upstairs to the only room she knew had a bathroom.

Now it was just Catra and her moms eating peanut butter crackers.

Both of them eyed each other and have Catra a smug  smirk, Catra raised an eyebrow at them.

"We saw you  and blondie." Selene started, Catra's cheeks  flushed and she scoffed "we weren't  doing  anything."

"Yeah  right  Catra, sleeping in underwear in one bed is nothing." Jasmine deadpanned "we wont be angry Catra, if anything  we're  happy that you decided to.. y'know." Selene winked, her smirk growing.

"Adora and i have something going on but definitely  not that, im not sure if shes ready and i dont really want to rush her.." she rambled, her confidence always crashed around her moms, but they loved  the sincerity.

"Thats completely fine! I was feeling that too." Selene smiled and gave Catra a reassuring  look "im proud of you honey." Jasmine  said wiping a few tears  from her eyes before they fell.

"Dont cry ma.." Catra sniffed, Jasmine took a few deep breaths and calmed down "no matter what happens we'll  be here to support you." Selene said for Jasmine and hugged Catra.

"Uhhh.. am i interrupting  something? Maybe i should go upstairs  or somethin or like i dont know.." Adora rambled, Jasmine said nothing and gestured Adora to walk over to her.

She rested her head on Adora's shoulder before sobbing "oh- oh-! I-" Adora stuttered, Catra's hoodie soaking up with  her tears.

Catra laughed at the interaction, Adora was way too awkward around her moms.

She eventually calmed  down for real "thank you." She muttered before sitting  down once more, sometimes her emotions just went overboard and she could act a bit wacky.

"I was thinking maybe today we could have one of our first Adora nights,, if thats ok." Adora smiled sitting back down next to Catra.

"Oh sure! Thank the stars!  I had no idea what i was going to cook today." Selene rolled her eyes.

"Are you  thinking of someplace already?" Catra asked placing her hand gently on the other's and smiled, "well  theres this place my friend works at, its really fun, i think you guys would like it." Adora smiled sheepishly, all 6 eyes looking at her curiously.

"Sounds like a plan!" Jasmine cheered,  Selene laughed with her "we'll  go at six if thats ok with you  Adora." She added checking the time.

"Yup!" Adora smiled.

-------------

"Adora?" The teacher asked for a second time, scanning the room, Glimmer eyed Bow who had a look for concern, Adora almost never missed class.

Glimmer  got a text and she immediately read it, it was from her mom.

Glimmer darling Adora is sick today so please inform the teachers, i already emailed them.
                                      -Angella.

Glimmer sighed, the girl was sick now, she raised her hand and the teacher signaled her to continue.

"Adora's sick and staying at home."

--------------

Adora and Catra were walking upstairs back to her room with Melog following behind.

Catra closed the cow themed door  behind her and laughed "i had an idea and i just drew it out and painted it black, and now my door,, is a cow." Catra explained gesturing to the black paint which  is supposed to represent a cow stain.

"Thats actually brilliant Catra, i love your weird ideas." Adora laughed gesturing to something called the kazoo train,, truly, a work of art.

"I dont know, i just start getting bored and then im all like "oh shit im going to make an earing of a sour gummy worm", nobody can stop me after that." Catra shrugged showing Adora her collection  of random objects stuck on earrings.

"Thats  so cool! I wish i could do this, my mom wants me to act professional around people but i can't help  but fall or trip when i attempt to do that?" Adora asked shrugging it off.

"Well, in this house you can be your own authentic self Adora, my moms have taught  me to be more sincere and i appreciate their lessons, now we have a stronger connection than ever, and i would never have it any other way." Catra smiled warmly and kissed Adora on the cheek, making it go red by instinct.

Adora laughed "ive seen your change in behavior, you seem brighter now." She smiled leaning her head on her shoulder with a dreamy sigh.

"I guess i am? I dont think  it matters." She smirked raising an eyebrow in confusion, Adora huffed "i think it does Catra," Adora argued.

"Fine, you win you big goof." She laughed "im your big goof, dummy." Adora replied with  a chuckle.

"... yes you are." Catra winked, Adora removed her head from her shoulder  snd laid down on, Catra followed right  after.

They were facing each  other now, cheeks flushed as they felt the urge to touch each other, Catra did the first move and hugged the taller female who immidiately pulled her closer  into the hug.

Catta didn't  realize that the world was so cold until she felt Adora's embrace engulfing her freezing body, she felt warmth rising  in her chest.

Adora's cheeks flushed once more, she always had the sick sensation around Catra, she knew what she felt and she longed for more. More of Catra.

Their minds were currently dedicated on each other, the mutual liking between the two immidiately increasing as their bodies pressed together.

Catra inhaled Adora's scent who smelled a lot like her shampoo, she didn't  mind though.

They stayed there for what seemed like hours, snuggling against each other like their lives depended on it.

Jasmine came to check on the girls, sad that  she couldn't  see more of that wholesome moment, but their health was way more important.

"Are you guys feeling alright? Do you need another scoop of medicine?" She asked pulling the bottle  out if her pocket.

"No ma, we're ok here." Catra smiled from the bed, Jasmine nodded and walked out "she grows up so fast." She sobbed into Selene's shoulder.

Catra snorted and Adora smiled warmly "did you tell them about us?" Adora smirked  eyeing the bi colored beauty.

"Kinda."