The Black Rose Killer - Prologue

This story is currently under major editing and restructuring. The story will be transformed, however the plot will still remain. It's indefinite as to when the editing process will be complete, The Black Rose Killer is not my priority at this stage as I am focusing on my current story.

DO NOT tell me to speed up the process, or threaten to de-follow if I don't finish the editing. Respect the fact that this is my story, not yours, and I'll take as much time as I'd like.

Thank you.

Edit: 18/02/2019

Hi, thank you for taking an interest in The Black Rose Killer. I receive a lot of messages and comments on this book, despite it having been completed and then placed onto editing mode for about six years now. I really appreciate all the interest and genuine enthusiasm for this particular book of mine. It means a lot to know that fans of TBRK are wanting to re-read it, and new people are regularly coming by to see if they can read it for the first time. 

This was my first book that I worked on and completed. I was young, not very knowledgeable or skilled in writing, but wanting to give it a shot anyway. At the time, it was a success. However, as I have aged and gained more knowledge and experience, it made me realise TBRK wasn't up to my newly found standards and I could no longer continue to share something that I was unhappy with. This is the reason I decided to delete chapters and begin editing. However, a new story formed in my mind, one very different to this one, and that book became my focus. 

Unfortunately, life has a way of speeding up; things happen and change, and suddenly six years have gone by and both books were put on the back burner. Because my second book was not complete, that is my main focus when I do find time to write. TBRK is second to that as I cannot spend my limited time and attention on both. 

This is a notice to give out an explanation as to why it has been so long without an update, and why I cannot give a definite date for when TBRK will be edited and complete once again. I sincerely apologise to those who want to read this book, whether for the first or second time. I hope you are able to understand when I say that I cannot provide something for my readers that I am not confident and content with. It is entirely understandable if The Black Rose Killer gets taken off your reading-radar/to-be-read list. 

Some day I hope to bring TBRK back to life for everyone to read and hopefully enjoy.

Thank you for your understanding,

Tiana.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Prologue currently unavailable due to editing.