Husband Henry x Wife Reader

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐻𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑
♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

You opened the door to the abandoned studio, revealing a very dusty workshop. You were determined to find your husband no matter what it takes. The police had already gave up after weeks of searching and you didn't want to just set down and wait for him to come which would take so long. You really missed him and wanted him to come back home. You were ready to face anything. Yes you were a bit old, in your late thirties, but you can definitely protect yourself perfectly. Thus, you were going to find Henry and take him home today.

Taking a deep breath you walked in, but failed to notice the giant hole in the entryway. You crushed down, but fortunately didn't pass out. "Great beginning Y/N, great beginning." You muttered as you stood up and started to walk to the door, hoping that Henry was nearby.

~🖤~

Henry's POV:- (Some change wouldn't harm.)

I was with Boris in the elevator, doing the same thing over and over. I don't know how long was I stuck in this endless loop. I was really hoping that this time it would end, so I can go home back to my wife. Speaking of whom, I really miss her. I'm sure she is worried sick about me. If I managed to go back home, hopefully, she'll definitely hug me then scold me since she told me she had bad feelings about Joey inviting me to the old studio after thirty years.

"You know Boris, if Y/N sees you, she would be so happy." I said, looking at the ring in my finger. Boris smiled and wiggled his tail in a happy gesture. Y/N always loved my work and supported me even though she doesn't like Joey, she says he was a weirdo. I chuckled, remembering how silly and childish she was when she talks about him. Not to mention that she scolds me when I get a full shift and nagging at me to eat and not to starve myself.

I stepped out of the elevator, grabbing my hand into fists. This time, I want to make it out of here and be with my wife again.

~🖤~

Time skip (After Henry killed Boris):-

Back to you :-

You didn't know how long you have been walking around this place, you got lost several times, but didn't see any dangerous things thankfully. You found yourself walking into what looked like a haunted house in Bendy Hell. Following the railway, you were in a big ballroom. In the middle, there was a corpse. Upon close examination, it was a dead woman with a mangled face. You covered your mother, "Oh my God, I just hope Henry is okay." With that in mind, you sprinted to the other door with a frowned face.

After another walk, you found a single door at the end of a hallway. Thankfully in your way, you found pipe that can help you defend yourself. You slowly approach the door and listened, there was someone talking. It was like a female, "I won't take so long, only to level six. You stay here, keep an eye on Henry."

Henry!?

You quickly slammed the door open to see a woman and a...wolf? They both pulled out their weapons. You pointed the pipe at them, "Where's my husband?" You yalled. Your voice caught the attention of another person caged in a room. He quickly moved to the boarded door, "Y/N, is that you?" He said. Your attention went to the source of the voice. You shoved the woman and wolf aside, making your way to the voice and to your surprise it was Henry.

"Henry my dear! Oh thank God, your alive!" You put your hands on his cheeks through the opening in the boards, not caring about your tears. "Y/N, what are you doing here? This place is dangerous!" He put his hands on yours as he asked, holding them tightly. "I came here looking for you. I really wanted you to come back. Everyday I woke up hoping that you would be beside me or come back home. I can't bare with this nightmare, Henry, I really want you back." You said. Henry smiled gently at you, "I really wish I can hug you right now." He chuckled.

"This can be solved. Here, take this."

You gave him the pipe and he gladly took it and started to break the wooden planks. Just as he broke the last, you quickly hugged tightly, buryin your face into his chest. "I missed you Henry." You cried. "I missed you too, my love. Oh if you how much I went through just come back to you." He said hugging you while moving back and forth slightly. You both had your own moment, completely forgotten about Allison and Tom who were looking at you with puzzled looks.

Henry kissed the top of your head, "I'm glad you're here with me." He softly said, "Yeah..." You pulled away and hit his arm, "...I told I don't trust this sudden invitation from Joey now look at you all messy and dirty, it will take so long to wash this ink away from you and your clothes." You said as you pouted. Henry chuckled lightly, "Oh it's okay now that I have my dear wife with me, everything will be fine." He said.

"Yeah, everything will be fine now that I have my dear husband back." And both of you shared a kiss.

"I love you Henry."

"I love you too Y/N.
.

.

.

.

.

"Wait, why are you both caging my husband in this room alone?"

"Angry Y/N, activated."