< • Chapter Seven • >

Chapter Seven

Sinnamon Rolls Unite!

|_____________________|

Previously on Jealousy (KiriDeku)

*

*

*

Izuku finally remembered what happened, his face burning with regret, fear and embarrassment all mixed into one. W-what have I done?!

'I hope you can forgive me for last night, I didn't expect to do something so... crazy. Anyways, I'm writing this note to say, maybe we should keep our distance for a while. I feel that maybe all of this is getting to us, and we need to focus on other stuff instead, like hero work!'

Kirishima was suddenly flushed red. Oh, right... We did THAT last night. He touched his slightly swollen lips, and then curled into a ball, "This really hurts too much..."

"Where is Midoriya?? I thought the couple would come together," Kaminari said awkwardly. "We decided we should hang out with our friends today. It wouldn't be manly of us to ignore our companions just because we're dating!", Kirishima explained. "Actually, where is your boyfriend, Deku-kun?", Uraraka asked, finding the other hanging with Kaminari. "Ah! We actually decided to hang with our friends today, since we've noticed we haven't been hanging out with them as much," he laughed.

"Want to hang out after school?", Shinsou asked. Midoriya thought for a while. He did need to talk about this all with someone and Shinsou was the only one he knew who could keep a secret. "Okay!", he agreed.

"Can you please promise me not tell anyone?" Shinsou nodded, making sure that the other was even more reassured. "Of course, I won't tell." Midoriya took in a deep breath once again. "I'm... I've fallen in love with Kirishima," he confessed. "Izuku and I started dating because we wanted to see how it'll go, but I want to tell him that I genuinely love him. I want to properly convey my feelings for him, but I don't know how to go about it. What started as something so small for me, started to change into something so incredible, and I really don't want to lose him to someone else, you know?", Kirishima confessed to Kaminari, in an indirect manner.

It twas the next day of disaster, as the two love birds seemed even more distant then yesterday. Kaminari anxiously watched over his bro, who keep stealing glances of his boyfriend, Midoriya mimicking his action's on different times. But, little did the living charger know, was that he wasn't the only one concerned for the couple's current state. Uraraka main it her goal to get these two to have se- to make up and be the lovely innocent couple they are, and stop avoiding each other, like they were obviously doing right now.