Chapter 34: How To Earn Money The Quickest.

Willow ignored the incoming call and shut her eyes tightly, this had her hoping so badly that she was an ostrich and that she could just bury her head in the ground and everything would be fine, and ostriches were also super cute to boot that. Ignorance is bliss.

Knowing that she won't be turning into an ostrich anytime soon, Willow stepped from behind the shelf with a nervous grin.

"Don't mind me." Willow grinned, but her heartbeat was competing it's speed with lightning. "I kind of turn deaf around this time of the day so I didn't hear anything. Good day!"

Willow made a beeline towards the door, her only goal was getting the hell out of that supply room with the flattened basketball.

"Wait." Said Hunter. Nope, he wasn't talking to her.

So, Willow ignored him and continued walking towards the door. Why did the way to the door seem so long?

"Willow." Said Hunter. Ah she was done for!

"I swear I didn't hear hear anything!"

Willows phone went off the moment she completed her sentence. Willow looked down to see that it was Lark calling again. She had never liked Lark as much as she did in that moment, but then she remembered that it was Lark who called her in the first place, only for her to be caught red handed.

"I've to answer this call, it's very important." Willow excused herself.

"Triple, get out." Said Hunter.

"Hunter!" Yelled Triple. "Remember that she might've been your mate, but I'm your mate now."

Triple glared at Willow, before walking out of the supply closet. Were it a month back, Willow would have been curious as to who this 'She' was, but now she could care less about the drama revolving around their life. Now all she wanted to do was stay away from the drama unfolding right in front of her.

"Please I have to answer this call, so excuse me." Said Willow, wanting to get out of the room.

"Go ahead." Said Hunter, lazily leaning against the door, blocking her only way out.

Willow pursed her lips before turning away from Hunter to answer the call. Willow walked to the farthest corner, as far as Hunter as possible. "What is it?"

"Is that how you're going to talk to this Prince? I'll cut off your head!"

"I'm sorry your Highness, why would your Royal self call this humble servant?"

"That's more like it." Lark sounded satisfied. "I'm doing you a favour by spending your paper here, so send me some more."

"What? You want more money?" Willow's eyes widened.

"Yes. You should be glad that I'm even asking you for it."

"So, you called me to ask for more money?"

"Why do you make me sound like a beggar?" Lark said furiously.

Willow took a deep breath, trying her hardest not to snap at Lark. "The fastest way to earn money is by selling your kidney. So bye."

The moment Willow hung up, she regretted it, maybe if she continued talking then Hunter would probably grow impatient and leave her alone—well, the worst case scenario here was that Hunter would grow angrier at her and might even punch her twice as revenge.

"Looks like you are done with your important call."

"Oh? Yes." Willow grinned nervously. "But I have to go, my friend is in dire need of some cash, his mother just had a heart attack in the stomach—Ah I mean she's having an ulcer! Yes an ulcer in her stomach!"