When they get home

Well its actually "When they get done with work" but I'm not gonna write that whole thing as a title

Asra

Asra is a simple person, they usually go upstairs from either a trip or a working downstairs in the shop and want to see you. Once they do in fact see you (what your doing is up to you) they go and undress to being in some pair of pants of theirs before going to make tea. No matter how many times you tell them they don't have to, they'll make you a cup of tea. They often will drag you to the bed and sit you down before going and sitting behind you and pull you to their chest. And of course Faust will come over and give you both little boops before curling up on both of your shoulders. Depending if its late or not they'll either stay up with you and read or hold you like you'll disappear and fall asleep with you close to them.

Julian

Lets face it, this man doesn't know how to rest unless you give him a hint. When he gets home he often sits at his desk and works on paperwork or other medical things he needs to get done. He'll only begin to relax when you go up to him and rub his shoulders and back. Julian often doesn't sleep but with you around he'll try to get at least SOME sleep. He doesn't often drink tea but when you make it than it will be drank instead of sitting on his desk. Despite what he says in opposition he unwinds easiest when you rub his back and give him kisses. His body is sore from moving all day and then being hunched over at his desk, before he even thinks about resting or sleeping he will make sure all your needs are satisfied and your ok.

Nadia

Nadia often takes a bath before even going to her bedroom so you often have a bath already prepared for her. Nadia will always insist that you join her in the bath and its actually rather nice. She'll rant to you about her day and will ask about yours. Honestly she is the most laid back the moment she sees you, but it always helps to hear your voice and relax while holding you. If she has a headache your magic mixed with a bit of medicine from Julian or Mazelinka always does the trick. Even if it's a migraine she always says "your voice is the only medicine I need Mc."  Once you both do get into bed its more calm, filled with loving words and promises, gentle but passionate kisses and touches. She often strokes her hands over your back or sides even your hair, her compliments are enough to make you blush as well.

Muriel

He often gets back from feeding the chickens or getting wood and sees you by the fire with Inanna resting at your side. He can't help but have a small smile cross his face as he comes over. He often will settle down next to you and just sit there listening to what you have to say. Occasionally you'll get a reply here and there its mainly grunts but you know he is listening. If he feels like your down or at a loss for words he'll shyly give you a kiss or pull you closer. He is barely touching you, his touch gentle as if you'll shatter if he touches you. If you lean into him more you'll get a arm around your waist and a gentle nuzzle. When it gets late he'll suggest you both move to the bed, when you do he'll have you laying on his chest with his arms gently around your waist. He always stays awake until you fall asleep only then will he relax and sleep himself.

Portia

You better be ready to hear some tea since she has ALL the latest palace gossip. When she gets home your instantly engulfed in hugs and kisses. Her bubbly personality is basically contagious and you can't help but smile. Once she tells you all the gossip she makes sure you have taken care of yourself. Once you have your needs taken care of then she'll start relaxing, her being such a big cuddle bug leads to cuddles with Pepi and Portia. It doesn't matter where you cuddle at Portia just likes the feeling of you against her. Lets be honest its not serious right now its filled with jokes, tickles, laughter, and smiles. Once you both start to settle down for the night she'll get a bit more serious and whisper loving promises to you. Before you both fall asleep she always says "I love you Mc." Making you both fall asleep with a smile.

Lucio

Shockingly enough when he gets to his room he is rather quiet. Mainly focused on undressing into more comfortable clothes and giving you his attention. But he will rant about his day, whine until you give him attention, and just well be Lucio. Despite his ego and all around "I'm the best" attitude he does actually take your needs, wants, and just over all well being as his top priority. He'll make sure your ok and settled down before he lays near you and holds you. He is gentle with you and over all loving as he kisses your face and neck. His hands like to wander so unless you want some sexy time try to keep his hands from the waist up. Often his cuddles aren't unless you both are going to sleep or if the doggos are on the bed. Mercedes and Melchior both love to lay at your guy's feet while you relax for the night. Lucio often falls asleep first but yet he does still show his affection before he does.

There we go! I like to imagine Lucio as loving when he is calm, but when he is active or riled up he is the usual Lucio we know and love.

I've been thinking of occasionally doing scenarios of the Satrinava siblings, what do you all think about that?