17

➖The WaterPark ➖

When they got to the water park, Elizabeth and Natasha were pulled along with the mother's. After Natasha got back with their ice creams, handing one to Andre, Greg then Elizabeth. "Did you guys want one? I could always go back." She offered the moms, thankfully they shook their heads. She was not in the mood to walk all the way over there again. "Thanks gorgeous." Greg winked at Natasha, causing her to roll her brown eyes at him.

Her ice cream was slightly melted by the time she got there so she finished hers quickly. Elizabeth was already in her bathing suit, while Natasha started to take her overalls off, her shirt along with it. Turning around she noticed the two boys had crushed their ice cream cones, staring at her, Elizabeth, Jasmine and Amber. Ethan already had his arms around Elizabeth's waist, Grayson staring at Natasha figure. He couldn't control the unholy thoughts racing in his mind. Ethan chuckled, hitting his brothers chest, though he couldn't help but feel the same about Elizabeth, the suit was doing her good.

"Ladies' day." Sally cheered, taking the girls hands and pulling them away. Deanne turned to the twins, seeing the frowns on their faces, "Hope you guys don't mind us stealing your girls." They shook their heads, "Not at all, have fun."

Before they girls could be pulled again, Natasha raised a finger, Roxanne holding her hand, "Actually we're not-" the mother's laughed, not letting her finish before pulling them away. Ethan furrowed his eyebrows watching as the girls walked away, "You still haven't asked her out?" Grayson frowned at him, "We're learning."

"Learning what?" Graysons smiled lightly, remembering the time she agreed. The time his heart felt like it was going to burst straight out of his chest. "To love. She doesn't know how, and to be honest, neither do I. We're learning off of each other." Before Ethan could reply, Grayson gave a large smile, his eyes shining even brighter than how he was feeling, "I don't care how long it takes for us to learn, I'm glad nonetheless that I was able to help her, even if it doesn't work, I learned something."

With his eyebrows furrowed and a faint smile on his face, hoping he would say what he thinks he'll say, Ethan spoke. "What did you learn?"

"As people say, we fall in love. Fall, because it won't be easy. Fall, because it'll be fast. Fall, because it'll hurt. Fall because it'll feel like the airs been knocked out of our lungs, and they're our fresh air to breath. I think I've fallen for her, and I'm falling hard and fast."

This ones really short but cute, sorry.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

489 words

7/12/2020

Edited: nope

^ Elizabeth

^ Elizabeth

^ Natasha