18

➖The WaterPark part II➖

The girls followed the mother's, Elizabeth pointing out a good spot where a large umbrella casted over the seats. "What a beautiful day." Sally sighed, leaving her green sundress on whilst everyone 'oohed' at Roxanne when she showed off her black and red two piece.

"It is hot." Everyone sat down, Sally holding herself around her stomach. Natasha frowned, taking a seat between her and Roxanne, using her right hand to hold Sally's left— causing the women to smile at the girl— "Are we really doing bathing suits?" Roxanne nodded along with Elizabeth, "Come on, girls. We don't know these people. Who cares?"

Deanne smiled, taking her pink dress off and rocking her baby stomach, "You're right, who cares? I've been working all summer on this six-pack." Elizabeth smirked, "Yeah girl show off that Six pack!"

"All right."

"How do you feel about that?" She sang, throwing her stomach out, "Baby got front." Natasha started clapping along it's the women's singing, "Go, D. Go, D."

Deanne slapped Sally's arm lightly as she sat down, "Come on, Sally, it's your turn. Take it off." The blonde mother blushed, slipping her hand out of Natashas, "Oh, no. I have a bit of a chill, actually. Gloria, how about you?"

"I don't own a bathing suit. But I like to go nude." The other women's eyes widened in a panic, "No, no, no."

Elizabeth chuckled uncomfortably from her spot between Gloria and Roxanne, "There's children here." Natasha gave Sally a look, causing the women to look down, "Don't judge me." She whispered. Natasha frowned, "Saying that to the most socially awkward and lowest self esteem person ever, doesn't make any sense. I would never judge you, in fact I'm jealous of your body." It was true, though Elizabeth would always say that Natasha had a better body, however she will always have more curves and look like a 'lumpshious hourglass' which always made her sister laugh. However Natasha never thought that, she was always comparing herself to someone silently but out loud she would smile and build herself up.

"Really? Why? You're gorgeous!" Natasha giggled, "I didn't say I wasn't, I was simply saying that you're gorgeous too, possibly even more." Sally eyes fluttered in surprise, "You're going to make a wonderful mother one day with all these speeches." Natasha nodded numbly, to be honest she didn't know if she wanted kids.

"Hey, somebody likes what he sees." Roxannes voice caused everyone to looked across the pool where a large ass built man started flexing at them, Natasha grimaced, buff buff men is something she was uncomfortable with, the way their skin just went out in bumps all around saying they're muscles. Now Grayson was a different thing, he wasn't as buff but he was still built.

While everyone ooed and gave him google eyes, the siblings grimaced, both not sharing interest for the man. However they both kept their mouths shut as the mother's talked on how to get him over here. Snapping back into reality when they saw sally do a little pole dance then quickly sit down and covering herself back up with her green sun dress, Elizabeth waved her hand towards Natasha, "Hey she knows how to po-" Natasha quickly jumped out of the chair and on her sister, covering her mouth. "Shut the fuck up." She hissed.

This got the mother's interest, Roxanne looking to her left, "No no keep going, what can she do?" Natasha looked at her, "Nothing!" Feeling a lick to her hand she quickly retraced, "Ew!- ow." She muttered as her ass make contact with the concrete due to her sister pushing her off her, "She can Pole Dance!" Elizabeth blurted out, making the mother's gasp and sit up in shock.

"Who can pole dance?" Everyone's head snapped towards the twins, Natasha stood up quickly, "No one! No one can pole dance! We were talking about movies." Elizabeth frowned, "No we we-" but a punch to her should made her shut up. Natasha w
Asked over to the brothers, grabbing their wrists and pulling them away, "Come on were going on the slides."

Walking away, they heard the mother's laughs along with Elizabeth's, leaving the twins confused and Natasha flustered.

For the rest of the day, they went swimming, rode the slides. Natasha got to know Ethan a little more, it was mostly her listening to him talk about Elizabeth with a lovey gaze in his eyes and she'd threatening him if he were to ever hurt her. Of course he didn't believe her, that she would hurt him that is, so she punched him in the gut after five annoying minutes of him laughing at her threats.

Grayson got a kick out of all of it, busting his ass off laughing when his brother dubbed over in pain.

Elizabeth joined them soon, taking Ethan away mostly to make out every time they plunged under the water after every slide.

Grayson and Natasha surprisingly just drifted in the lazy river and talked all day until it was time to leave.

Well before they left the twins went down the zip line with their father and brother, the girls cheering for them before going down after them. Elizabeth did a front flip dive when she let go and Natasha doing a twirl side flip.

But other than that, they had a hell of a time.

I should totally write more of this book but I have maijor writers block, sorry y'all. Here's a draft.

Votes: Tell me you like what I'm writing and gives support.
Comments: Show me your invested into the story just as much as I am.

958 words

9/11/2020

Edited: nope

^ Elizabeth

^ Elizabeth

^ Natasha