[10] Did I Mention Noooooo

So we are here at chapter 10👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I just wanna say I love you guys for supporting my first story and loving it♥️
Thank youuu

So we are here at chapter 10👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻I just wanna say I love you guys for supporting my first story and loving it♥️Thank youuu

Elijah's POV:

As I was taking Kiara to my car in my arms, I saw everyone in the party turn their heads towards us. Her body was so light, her skin was so soft and smooth, her hair brushing on my skin. I couldn't give less of a damn about people whispering.

I saw Lukas at the corner flirting with a girl, but as soon as he saw Kira in my arms, his jaw dropped and I smirked and walked out the house. I opened the door of Hennessy Venom F5, my car..... it was a black matte sports car with two-seats and 301 mph, a whole ass beauty. I placed Kiara on the passenger seat and I went on the driver's seat. As soon as I sat down Kiara took my hand and bought it near her.

I didn't pull it away instead I decided to drive with only one hand, which was difficult but I did it anyway so she was comfortable. I drove off and I am not gonna deny the glances I took on Kiara just to admire her beauty. Fuck she looked beautiful under the moonlight.

I know her house is just opposite mine...but I didn't know if she wanted her father to see her like this so instead I took her to my house. I had no maids in my house this late to change her out of her party clothes and I obviously couldn't do it so I put her in the guest room's bed.

And instead I decided to wake Bri up to change her out of her party clothes. "Ughh..... Elijah just 5 mins more pleaseee" she said "today is Saturday, it is not a  wake up call for school......I need your help" I said and she woke up with a grumpy face and said "seriously Elijah, what do you want?"

"It's about your friend now get up and come to my room" I said "my friendddd, which friend, what friend, why fr-" she was about to say as I cut her off "shush don't scream, you'll wake Kiara up" "What is she doing here" Bri asked and I told her everything.

"Awwwwwwww you're such a sweet cute boyyyy awwww" she said after listening to everything as I gave her a disgusting look, "you like her, don't you?" She asked

"no, fuck nooo, never , not at all , nah uh uh nada...... did I mention nooooo" I replied as she laughed and I shushed her again. "Just change her clothes into comfortable ones" I asked Bri and gave them space. After that I tucked her in and went to bed hoping she was okay and comfortable.

—next day, In the morning—

Kiara's POV:
I woke up with a massive head ache, my body couldn't move. Was I still in Anderson's house because it definitely wasn't mine. I saw underneath my blanket and found my self In a cupcake pj.

What happened last night?
Who changed my clothes?
Who saw me naked?
Who touched me when I was unconscious?

These were some of the questions going in my mind. I managed to get out of the bed and walk outside the room as I noticed that I didn't see this hallway yesterday..... and moreover the Anderson's house was way smaller than this one. 'So if I am not at Anderson's where am I?' I asked myself in mind as I walked up to what seemed like a living room. Then I saw what I didn't wanted to