FULL PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT

FULL PSYCHOLOGICAL
ASSESSMENT
[CONFIDENTIAL]

FULL PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT [CONFIDENTIAL]

NAME
Eleanor Barnes-Forbes

SUPERNATURAL SPECIES
Alpha Werewolf and Witch (no pack anymore, declines possible pack members)

TRAUMA
[X] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Unknown

IF YES
[X] Physical
[X] Emotionally/Mental/Behavioral

WHAT IS PHYSICAL TRAUMA?
Blind in both eyes

WHAT IS MENTAL/EMOTIONAL/BEHAVIORAL TRAUMA?
PTSD, Parental Issues, IED

I. BACKGROUND AND BEHAVIORAL OBSERVATIONS
Eleanor is an exceptional student at Salvatore Boarding School. Excells in all of her classes and especially in Physical Education and Physics. She is quite intelligent for her age and created her own AI named JARVIS. JARVIS helps her while doing research to help her "see" this tech being her eyes. Though she has severe PTSD, this caused by her memory and being able to recall her being blinded. She has opened up about this topic. There are triggers that cause episodes of her own including arrows; loud noises [explosions]; glass breaking; being touched in the face; and excessive yelling. Her PTSD is severe even if she was quite young when it happened. During these episodes she closes herself off and locks herself in her dorm room. It takes hours for her to get out of these episodes. Eleanor is not a very social person and only talks to her family with the exception of [Kiana Zhang, Lucille Dubois, Lupe Dena, Alexander Mills and Hope Mikaelson]. She isolates herself through the school year. Her not being able to connect to another person she believes she can't talk to anyone. And can't trust anyone. Thus resulted in her self-alienation. Using dark humor, sarcasm, and her snarky attitude as a defense mechanism. Using this since she was a child and that leading into her teen year. Eleanor does come in four times a week to discuss her feelings and work on these issues. She does tend to isolate herself some days, but does have a small friend group. This group including Hope, Lupe, Kiana, Alexander, and Lucille. She has a protective [motherly] nature to her, to which she would do almost anything for her loved ones. She is only very caring and loving in a manner no one else has seen but one person. This being her younger sisters [Josette and Lizzie Saltzman].

Eleanor Barnes is one of the strongest students at the Salvatore School. She tries her hardest even with her current mental issues and traumas. She had explained in a session that she "does it to be strong for her two younger sisters, because they were always there for her even when it was hard".

II. CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS
i. POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
Eleanor has been struggling with PTSD since her arrival due to her memory of being blinded. Eleanor isn't a big fan of being open about her mental issues but has recently been talking about them.
ii. PARENT ISSUES
Eleanor was left without a family at a young age and feels abandoned even if it was unwilling. With her adoptive parents divided attention of her and her sisters, she believed she would never be worthy of Caroline and Alaric's love. She threw tantrums as a child because of this and wanted attention, she has grown out of this behavior.
iii. SELF ALIENATION
Eleanor has pushed people away for as long as she could remember only letting nine people in, throughout her time with being saved by Caroline.

III. LONG TERM RECOMMENDATIONS
Eleanor needs to understand that self alienation is not the answer. This won't just hurt her but also the one's around her. This has affected the young werewolf hybrid in negative ways. She must handle her demons and "slay" them for her to be able to make a good recovery. She needs to understand that having a pack will be much better for her emotional and mental state.

Though packs don't always have to be only werewolves. A previous student explained that she already has her own "pack". The tight friend group she has is her "pack". The people who keep her grounded and secure.