105

"Mmmmm....baby...."

Gazing down at your fiancé who has his face laying on your chest and his torso resting between your legs you tenderly push your fingers through his thick dark locks and smile, the two of you enjoying a quiet moment in the living room with only a small table lamp illuminating your bodies.

"Yes?"

"When...do you wanna have the wedding?..."

It's been a week since your life changing proposal and you still feel the mass of butterflies fluttering around in your stomach just thinking about the moment, your eyes flicking over to look at your dainty ring safely placed on your finger.

"I don't know...when do you want to have it?"

You can tell Yoongi is close to falling asleep at the small purr that emits from the bottom of his throat, his head slightly moving to give you more hair to play with.

"Mmmmm...in a year..."

"A year?"

"Mhm....."

"Why a year?"

Whining boyishly at your questioning tone Yoongi opens his eyes and pushes his arms under your back so he's hugging you, his tired lips stretching into a warm grin.

"Because...I want Maki to be able to walk...I want her to be the flower girl and part of the wedding without us having to worry about her being so small..."

What a great dad.

"If it were up to me and me alone, I would marry you tomorrow, but I know that you probably want to plan something, and Jin Hyung would skin me if we didn't have some kind of ceremony."

"You would marry me tomorrow?"

"I would have married you the second I saw you Baby."

"Oh hush now."

Giggling to himself and burying his face back into your chest you shake your head and begin tenderly rubbing his shoulders, a loud groan vibrating against your skin.

"Babyyyyyyy don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Uggghhhhhh."

"What? I'm just massaging your back."

"Because that feels good."

"So?"

When Yoongi raises his head up again you snort and stifle a loud giggle when you see his cheeks lit up bright red and his eyes turned down in a tiny pout.

"Just don't do that."

"Alright alright, I was just going to rub your back."

Tucking a piece of dark hair behind his ear and watching his eyes flutter at your lightest touch, his body wiggling upwards so his face is closer to yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I'm really sleepy..."

"Then let's go to bed?"

"Mmmm...but this is such an amazing moment...I like laying like this with you...I don't want to go to sleep..."

"Yoongi, you're working on a new album right now you have meetings and wonderful songs to write for your fans, we can always lay like this whenever you want. Let's go to sleep."

With a deep sigh Yoongi lays his face in your neck and quietly nods before pressing a tiny kiss on your skin and lifting his body off of yours swiftly.